Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Maternity knickers

Has anyone found a decemt place to buy reasonably priced maternity knickers? (To wear while pregnant, not hte disposable ones for after)

I went to Mothercare at the weekend but find it hard to justify ??10 for 2 pairs!

Replies

• Mothercare have a 5 pack for ??8 on buy one get one half price at the moment (on the website - they are the underbump ones).

I have some of these, but to be honest I've found just buying M&S 'bikini' style ones in the next size up fits just fine (because they are bikini they sit below bump).
  • I've done the same as Br2B, bought m&s low rise bikini knickers in a size larger than normal I think it's 5 for ??7 or something like that.
  • Having had a cesearean and all my knickers sitting on my cut, I sent hubby to get some big knickers when I was still in hospital. He bought the huge over bump maternity ones from mothercare and I have to say they are very comfy and I am still wearng them now as my scar has not quite healed. They also keep my jelly belly in!!!

They do wash well but I agree the price is a bit much.

Sb x
  • I wore the 'short' style ones in a bigger size. I got them from tesco! Im normally a size 12 so went for a 16 whilst pregnant and they were very comfy!
  • I just bought a pack of 5 short style knickers from Matalan for ??4, I bought a size bigger than I need, and they are so very comfy! For after the birth I have bought the biggest knickers I could find, (had them last time when had to have emergency c-section)...so very comfy!!!

Jo xx