Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

23weeks and in bad pain! help please

Hello, i am 23 weeks pregnant and i have had really bad pains in my side(right) for over a week and its stopping me from doing everything. I cant even walk the shop or stand for a while(few mins at the most), i dont know if i have pulled a muscle or if it is just the baby but i went to sleep one night fine and woke up and i couldnt move i was in agony. It just seems to be getting worse.

I have tryed sleeping in all sorts of positions, moved pillows any way i can and its not helping.

If you have any ideas what it could be please reply and give me some advise, its horrible

Thanks.. WinterBaby27 image

Replies

• Sorry Hun didn't wanna r n r.

Have u spoke to ur md? That's what I would do. I'm afraid I have no advise as on my first pregnancy.

X x
  • I'd say the same - speak to your MW. I'd say it definitely isn't your baby if it is stopping you from doing things at this stage. Also, a pulled muscle whilst painful shouldn't be stopping you doing stuff either, although I'd say this is more likely. I would definitely speak to your MW tomorrow x
  • Same as the other girls, call your MW or GP tomorrow. Whereabouts in your side is it? If it's in your hip area it could be something like SPD...

xx
  • Sorry you're in pain huni, hope you got through to your MW for advice.

x

Baby_princess
  • Hope u get some answers today xx and u start to feel better xx
  • Thank you everyone!

I went to the day unit and one of the midwife checked me out they to a urine sample and found something in it but they have had to send it off to make sure but if it doesnt come back as a water infection then i have to go to north teese to get looked at because its next to my kidney... so hopefully its just a water infection and nothing serious

Baby is fine, heard his heartbeat again its just amazing image

fingers crossed and thank you everyone image
  • aww hun glad u are ok fingers crossed its just a water infection keep us posted xxx image
  • glad you are being cared for,

x

baby_princess
  • Hi everyone, i havnt replyed in ages i know but i am okay now, but its still getting looked in to to try and find out what it was.. thanks so much for the help and shwing you care image