Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

maternity/nursing bras

Does anyone know where i can get reasonably priced maternity/nursing bras from ? I am only 14 weeks but have gone up 2 cup sizes already LOL And don't want to spend a fortune as i'm bound to get bigger xx i need comfort image xx thanks xximage

Replies

• Options
    I got measured in m+s and got a couple of their non wired one, think it was a 2 pack for ??22. also got a couple of ones from matalan and they were a fiver each and are comfy. I'm guessing normal non wired bras are the same as maternity ones, hope so anyway cos that's what I've bought!!

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks gem999 xx i got a cheap soft sports bra from asda today will see how i get on but i may go m and s if my size stays the same image xx
  • Options
    i went up 5 sizes with my first and just made sure i got measured regulary and got wired bras in the sale, usually from la senza, my nursing bras are from bravissimo and mothercare as i found that marks and sparks are not great for the larger boobies!
  • Options
    debenhams have lots for cheap as theyre usually in a sale of some kind
  • Options
    thanks will check them out this is my second the first time i didn't get bigger until after the birth ! xx