Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

had fight with hubby, really scared now!

Hiya,

Had a HUGE fight with hubby last night, I am emotional and really worried. He said something really insensitive and I lost it. I refused to then speak to anyone and refused to go out today with his family.

I am really upset that this tension could cause me to miscarry?

I am 4 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby, I am realy really worried and so paranoid. I have spent the day in bed sleeping as so sleepy.

Every twinge though and I worry im hurting my baby.

It was a one off huge fight but was a bad one and I am so worried now...

Help everyone!!!

thanks

xxx

(posted this on expecting July 2012 thread just now also but really desperate for as many responses as possible as I am really worried)

Replies

• Options
    I really wouldn't worry I think stress bad enough to cause mc is usually chronic and ongoing x
  • Options
    Aw hun please try not to worry, most of the time stress doesn't really factor in most miscaridges. Its normally factor totally unrelated, so please try not to worry. Easier said than done i know. I still worry and i was a massive worrier in the early stages after my mc last year.

But try not to worry short term stress like an arguement won't effect your little bean.

And its perfectly normal for lots of twinges especially in the early stages.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi yrose, I hope you and hubby have sorted things out! you take care of yourself. It must be a very emotional time for both of you xx
  • Options
    G/C - hope your both ok Yrose.

Im sure the argument wont affect your little bean. I know dh and I argued esp in early stages of pregnancy. He was also insensitive at times and whilst he treated the first weeks like a viability excercise and refused to get emotional or attached untill there was something to see really I couldnt do the same. I suppose its because physically you wont look any diff yet ( well maybe a little tired) but you are feeling different.

Im sure you will be fine x x x