Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone had implantation spotting?

Hi everyone, this is the 1st time posting in here as i only got my bfp on Saturday. i had some spotting Monday through to Friday last week and wondered if anyone else has had this? I have suffered a mc before so obviously dreading the worst. had no spotting now for 4 days. just looking for others experiences x

Replies

• I didn't have any with 1st pregnancy but with this current one i had an implantation bleed quite late at around 8 wks, which caused a bit of panic here but all turned out good in the end! So fingers crossed for you, its not always the worst prognosis was what i learned!
  • not with my first pg but had a little at 7 & 8 dpo with this one x
  • my first pregnancy i had a implantion bleed at 7dpo and it lasted for 5 days

my second pregnancy i had a fresh bleed at 7wks,had an early scan to find out i was having twins and everything was ok,they said it could have been implantion,i had another bleed at 13wks and again,everything was ok,the twins are nearly 3 now,so try and not worry
  • Hi glimmer congrats on your bfp! I hope your bleeding has settled down now! I had implantation spotting which lasted well over a wk kept coming & going, I'd had 2 mc's so like you was expecting the worse! If you're concerned get gp to refer you to epas, I had scan at 5&7 weeks. Good luck
  • The spotting stopped and then i had a fresh bleed on Wednesday. it lasted about 24hours and then got lighter and brown and stopped on Thursday. Since then i have had abit if brown thick spotting but now nothing again. the fresh bleed did have some very small clots ibm it, about the size of sesame seed. been to gp and things i was miscarriage but im now confused as i stopped bleeding do quickly and sent had any cramps! I just don't know what to think! Today my boobs hurt again and im coming out in spots like im going to start my period! My gp advised to do test again this week and go back if still positive or still bleeding. do you think i should test now for peace of mind? Don't want to get my hopes up token much x
  • hi, congrats on your bfp, i had quite a heavy bleed around the 4wk mark just 2 days after i got my bfp , went straight to epu and they took bloods and said i was really early and to come back in a few days, the bleeding did carry on a for about 3 or 4 days and then went back to epu and they found a lil tiny yolk sack by doing an internal scan, im now 26 weeks and baby is fine so it can happen and all be fine!
  • I am 10 dpo and had implantation bleeding today. Nothing like a period, more like an egg yolk consistency with pinkish brown streaks. Anyone else experience this? Could I be pregnant?