Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tentatively joining you!

Hi,

I got my BFP yesterday after a MC in August and due to paranoia I just tested again and it appears that beautiful pink line wasn't a fluke as it's still there today! image

So excited and hoping for a sticky on this time... if all goes well my current due date is 19 August.

CeeLou xx

Replies

• Congratulations Ceelou. Best wishes for a healthy and happy 9 months

xxx
  • Congratulations hunny x x
  • Congratulations! I am sure I remember you from Due in March? So lovely to see you back here, really hope that this is a very sticky one image

• Congratulations and welcome!
  • Thanks ladies image

I remember you too Ruth - how is everything going? Not long to go now! I am hoping this one is sticky but just grateful we found out this time with a joy filled BFP and not a trip to A&E, Drs, scans and general craziness!

The tiredness is starting to kick in - I'm zonked and it's only 9:30!!

CeeLou xx
  • All is going well thanks Cerlou, other than the usual moans!

I'm so happy things are going well this time, will be thinking of you & I am sure that everything will go perfectly this time. I had a MMC the first time inwas pg though so totally understand your anxiety. Please keep me updated image

Xxx
  • Congratulations sending lots of sticky baby dust ur way ! heres to a happy healthy 9 months xxx
  • Hello and Congratulations! xx