Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

doing some research

we i want to know about birth i have herd every baby you have they come faster each time i want to know if any of you have had slower or faster births each time you give birth thank you

as for me yes they have come faster each time i have had one it is just my last one was 1hour 3 mins from 1st contraction to giving birth and if i get enough feed back i know i can make the right decision as i am PG i know 5 weeks is early but i need to get enough information to get going and get the house ready as i never made it to the hospital i know i could make the house more confterable thanks for the feedback

Replies

• I was wondering the same. I had a short labour with my DD and was wondering if this babe will come quicker. We live very close to the hospital but might prepare the house as much as poss if i can

x x x
  • my 2nd was inducded wonder if that has something to do with it as well some questions going on my list for the MW lol i live a good 30 mins away and neither me or my partner drive but his is going to do his driving lessons hope he passes before babba comes lol but still maybe i would like a home birth as i liked the fact you did not have to stop i a horrible bed then there was having time with all my family i heal a lot better and felt a million times better and i could go out not be stuck on a ward but i do want to see what my MW will say as well
  • i was wondering if anyone else had anything to add thank you
  • No experience myself, as had an emergency section. But my SIL has 3 kids. Her first labour was medium length. Her 2nd was very quick, only got to the hospital with minutes to spare. So she decided to have a home birth for the 3rd, but her labour was of medium length, just like the 1st one. It can be very random.