Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

blue dye tests, advise pls from those who used them - also in ttc (with a pic)

is this an evap line? was def visible after 2 mins but has gradually gotten darker. I assumed it was as its so thin, but if i take the test apart (i know, i know) i can see a v v v faint bit where the other "width" line should be iykwim

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/hollyjane01/IMAG0282-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Hi

I think it is an evap line as when I eventually got my BFP the line was wider,as wide as the one going the other way.
  • thanks, that's what i thought!
  • I wouldnt be convinced its an evap line, I can see the other bit you said about width, and thats what my test looked like (i took very early, did you?) and ive just had my baby girl... image
  • I would test again in a day or so. I tested really early and my test looked just like yours. The line became more solid after a few days. Fingers crossed for you. Xx
  • i've no idea where i am in my cycle so no idea how early it is!

just did a tesco with fmu and it was a bfn so pretty def it's evap line, and i got two of them with these yesterday, they're so crap lol xx
  • Don't want to get you hopes up but I never got a BFP with tescos until really late - I think they're rubbish!! And also my lines looked just like yours with my second - it showed a shadow and then would go to I really thin dark line just like your picture. I'm now 31 weeks pregnant!!!

I would wait a few days incase af shows and if nothing then do a CB digital - seeing the words is the only thing that convinces me!!

Good luck and fc!