Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nausea, when did yours go away?

Was just wondering for those of you that suffered with it, at how many weeks pregnant did it go away?

I feel sick ALL the time and it's really getting me down, in the past 6 weeks I've only left the house 3 times and the rest of the time I've been stuck in bed.

I'm not being sick so much now so long as I carry on eating little & often so I guess that's something.

But I really want to feel better, I miss being able to play with my children as well as normal day to day things.

Cherries 13 weeks xx

Replies

• Mine went away at 16 weeks. Hope yours passes soon! xx
  • Mine went away between 14 and 15 weeks, although its been a gradual process- I'm pretty much back to normal now, but still have bouts of nausea and can't eat certain things. I'm now 15+3 now. Hope it passes soon xx
  • Mine eased almost overnight when I got to 13 weeks. Hope it doesn't last too long, I totally sympathise!
  • Mine has been fading the last few days and I'm 12 + 4 now. Like you I had all day sickness so even though it hasn't quite gone the fact that it has eased dramatically is enough for me image Hope yours goes soon as it's horrible having to live your life according to how sick you feel!!
  • I felt constantly sick from 5 weeks, was actually being sick at least once a day from 8 weeks, and it stopped overnight at 16 weeks. Lost a stone in those 8 weeks coz I could barely eat. Only thing that helped was cold cold coke, which I always felt guilty about. xxx
  • oh its horrible, sympathies!

i found mine got better around 15-16 weeks but has come back again in 3rd trimester image
  • Ooh this has filled me with hope that mine may disappear soon, fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear that yours has come back rosemary, it's awful isn't it!!

I've also lost about 10lb now due not being able to eat much & not keeping things down!

Thank you for your replies, it means alot image

Xxx
  • Hi, it's awful! First pregnancy about 18 weeks after reflexology, this time eased about 11 weeks and tapered off from there - I still have it slightly at 17 weeks. Have had reflexology from 6 weeks and convinced it has helped! Hope you feel better very soon x