Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Creamy discharge?

Hey, hope this isn't TMI. Im 8 weeks 4 days pregnant and I've been having breast growth, sore nipples, nausea etc, but I've noticed that I've been having less discharge and it's creamy. Also nausea has been on and off. Should I be worried? I thought that I should have more disharge and that symptoms should be there all the time?

Gemma xx

Replies

• it varies from person to person and it is still early days for all the symptoms to show themselves. If the discharge is yellow or green or smells then go to the doc as could be sign of infection but otherwise it sounds like the cervix is blocking itself by creating the mucus plug.
  • I am sure it's fine. Symptoms vary from person to person, and also from pregnancy to pregnancy

I worried myself immensely early on in this pregnancy as my sickness seemed to decrease (it didn't go, just got much more manageable), but all was okay and I am now coming up 23 weeks

Regarding CM, I didn't notice a crazy amount until a few weeks ago actually, now it's doing my head in!

Best of luck! x