Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

??

just a quick question does any one actually help any one on here or is it just a load of crap as i see it :? !!!

Replies

• Hello, welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Actually it's pretty helpful around here when you have questions. I had a look at your other topics and you have posted a lot at the weekend (and one in introduce yourself which hardly anyone looks at). It's quiet around here at the weekend (and generally quieter than it was before BE screwed around with a lot of peoples usernames a while back. Also a lot of people tend to post in their Due in forums.

Regarding your other questions...no idea how to post a picture...it's one of those things that I've never worked out either and nub theory is something that I have no idea about either I'm afraid (pretty unhelpful but at least a response!).

Hopefully someone will come back with an answer to you soon but frankly posts like this are more likely to put people's backs up than encouraging them to post in response to your questions.

Good luck with your pregnancy image

MM
  • I have to second what has been said above. It is much quieter on the weekends (I tend to just post during the week normally) and generally the forum is nowhere near as busy as it used to be before BE messed up with people's personal details a few months back. You would log onto Pregnancy in the morning and by a few hours later none of the threads on the first page would be the same, it was so fast-moving with so many commenting and starting their own threads

Regarding uploading a picture, I can give you instructions from Facebook (other people use other sites but I can't help with those I'm afraid)

Bring your photo up on FB, right click on it and select Properties at the bottom of the list that appears. In the box that comes up you will see the address of the image (it's about half way down, quite long jumble of letters and numbers). Copy that

In your text box on BE, along the top are some buttons. You need the one that says Img. Click on it, then paste your photo address directly after than, then click the Img button again so you have one at the beginning of the address and one at the end. Once you post your message the image should then be embedded