Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage

I had a natural miscarriage on November 24th at 8 weeks however I didn't find out until my 8 week scan. I took some time to

Recover and actually understand my

Cycle and am pleased to say I am

Now 2 weeks pregnant. I have been drinking green tea and taking folic acid, evening primrose and cactus extract. This has been the first month we tried and counted ovulation etc so I would definitely make extra efforts!

Replies

• It took me longer than usual to get pregnant after my MC (1st time 2 months-ectopic, 2nd time 2 months- DD, 3rd time 1 month- MC, 4th time 5 months- 23 weeks PG). The MC seemed to mess my cycle up so I never could pinpoint OV. In the end I used CB OV sticks, vitamin B6 and AC, and got PG quickly once I started those

Good luck with your pregnancy x
  • That's brilliant, I'm 3 days late,bit nervous about testing yet but if I am pregnant it been 3 nd a half months since my mc, I'm so excited but also nervous incase it happens again!!! Best of luck em keeps me posted on your progress x image
  • Big congrats, I know how you feel had mc last Jan and fell pregnant again in June and expecting my little one to show her face any day now.

It is hard to stop worrying but I think the time between, for me anyway, really helped as yes I worried but I was not as bad as I think I might have been if I fell sooner after the mc. Wishing you all the best, I didnt do anything except take a prenatal supplement like Sanatogen mum to be.