Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bleed in first scan picture...

just wondering if anyone who has had a scan could maybe help me out? in my first scan i had a bleed to the right of the gestational sac ( its the black bit in my profile picture) the midwifes said its probally just implantation bleeding and its nothing to worry about its not uncommon, im just wondering what you guys opinion on it is? if you think it could be something else? got another scan tommorrow and im really cracking up about this bleeding.. its not come out of me like they said it possibly could or that it will be reabsorbed into me.. anyoneee?? x

Replies

• Options

Hi AnnonymousxX, sorry can't be of much help, but didn't wanna r&r. Just wanted to wish you luck tommorrow when you go for your scan, hope all goes ok hun.

Caz X

• Options

thanks! i really apprecitae that, they didnt seem bothered about the bleeding so hopefully things go fine! image i'll let you know xx

• Options
    Good luck for tomorrow hun. Hope they can shead some light on the situation for you. xx
  • Options

like i said in your previous post,i had fresh bleeding at 7wks and 13wks and both times everything was ok,good luck for today

• Options

thanks everyone for your support! image the scan went well! image got dated, 7 weeks yesterday so t weeks and a day today and im due.................... 11TH OF DECEMBERRRR! image christmas baby then! its wee heart is still beating and the sonographer highlighted it so i could see its wee heart. it has also grown 2mm to 10mm in a week! this shocked me the most! i know its only mm but jeeeez its growing at some speed! just hope everything goes okay! booked in with the midwives for 10th may for blood tests and family history etc... then next scan will be 12 weeks! god what a long wait that will be!! xxx

• Options

glad everything went well

• Options
    Glad everythings ok. Does sound likely to have been implantation bleeding, in some women it comes out, some it doesn't! Im 16w tomorrow and had a bleed last week so it's just one of them things! X
  • Options

i'll just hope it is that then! small bleed is still there but because it was a different scanner she cant compare the last girl who did its picture. it looks a bit smaller though the bleed and is only 1.1cm big she said! image xx