Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

its comfirmed, ive had a M/C

went to doctors today in pain and shes comfirmed its a m/c.

seems so unfair as its my first baby

when best time to ttc now, i have no idea when my fertile days will be xx

Replies

• So sorry to hear that hun. Sending you big hugs. xxxx
  • Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear this. You're right, it's not fair at all. Big hugs hun. I'm not sure when is the best time to start ttc again, I know there is a thread for ladies who are ttc after a mc so might be worth posting on there? xx

• will do, thanks xx

• Ah, so sorry to hear that news. There were a number of us trying to get hold of you to see how you were doing. image

The TTC after Miscarriage forum will be able to gie lots of advice and suport I'm sure and then you can get back to 'Pregnancy' forum ASAP.

Wishing you lots of luck and a sticky bean next time.

Sending hugs xxx

• thats such a shame! image i had a miscarriage in january and as soon as the bleeding died down me and my partner were trying near enough every day.. it was my first baby also... two months later.. i find out im pregnant and im 7 weeks down the line with a normal so far pregnancy and a fetal heartbeat also! just goes to show it can happen again quite quickly i was gutted too and after the second month i felt it wouldnt happen then it did... so chin up! image xx

• image very sorry to hear that x x

• So sorry to hear your news image. I miscarried at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy in February so I know how you feel, it seems so unfair. My AF came 4 weeks after the bleeding stopped so I guess I ov'd 2 weeks before that but I wasn't using OPKs. They say you are really fertile after a mc and you can start ttc again as soon as the bleeding stopped, as long as you feel ready. I was hoping I would get my BFP the following month but I am now on month 2 following mc, currently waiting for AF/BFP! All I would say is make time to grieve as we started ttc again straight away as I was so desperate to be pregnant again but I found a few weeks later I felt really down and upset about it. I think the hormones make it worse. Big hugs and good luck xxx

• Am so sorry to hear that chick, i do hope your ok. Sending you lots of hugs XXX

• where gunna try again, not gunna let it get me down. some say sometimes it happens to make your body more prepared so fingers crossed. thanks for you support girls xxx

• i forgot to add, the doctors kept saying to me you need to let your body recover, its quite an ordeal its gone through physically as well as mentally so i would wait until your period comes back naturallly then try again, its only my opinion i dont mean wait for months basically just a month to get your body back on track and give your uterus the best chance of building up a nice thick lining for next time. really sorry to hear about your loss again.. image xx

• I am really sorry to hear that.