Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could i be preggy so soon after m/c???.....

Ok so its been 2 weeks and 1 day that i had my m/c after 4 days my hgc was back to 0 so its happened quickly, confirmed with 2 pregnancy tests by my doctor.

Today i had 5 pin pricks of blood on the toilet paper when i wiped....the same as when i got pregnant last time and my stomach had that 'full' feeling i had before too...

So im wondering...could i have gotten pregnant so quick, ive hurd of people who have.its too early to test so will have to wait,just wanna hear your stories/opinions

think i ovulated a week after as i had the sharp pains i usualy get...do i even dare to hope image

Replies

• Clear digital can detect pregnancy early on! But might be best to wait incase the outcome isnt what you wanted! Saying that i always test to early because im so impatient! Good luck, fingers crosses for you! Xxxx
  • hey proudmummy, just done a cheap test and i swear there is a faint line! just been and got a first response and currently waiting to need a wee (impatiently i may add) will keep u posted image wish me luck