Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2nd pregnacy when will i feel my baby

hi All

woundered if anyone can help i'm expecting my 2nd baby in July and i'm woundering when i will start to feel those first amazinf flutters. i'm not sure if i've already felt them?

Replies

• Hi Liv.

I'm 19 weeks today,this is my 8th baby.I think I felt them earlier with my second baby and those after that than I did with m first..Definately been feeling this one a few months now.Been very  active tonight.You may well have felt movements.image

• My second was earlier then my first. My first needed nudge I think. I only felt her when I was so nervous waiting for my second scan. I think my nerves got to her. Can't remember when it was with Ava but it was a little sooner and a little stronger. How old is your first child? Are you finding out if you are having a boy or girl if you can? We did with ours but lots of my friends have waited for a surprise. Good luck both of you. X
  • My little boy is 19 months, and I am 21 weeks this week, due 16th June. Definately felt flutterings earlier this time, at about 17 weeks.xx

• Sorry just correcting what I typed above.Been feeling it a few WEEKS not months.Typing too late before bed again.image
  • Hi i felt my second baby fluttering at about 15 weeks image
  • ok so ive been living under a rock!

pregnant with your 8th! then you must for sure try out some cloth nappies! I truely suggest the fuzzibunz! they lovely! xxx

• Thanks all that really helped. I'm sure I started to feel little flutters at about 15 weeks and over the past week or so I have started to feel little kicks mainly in the evening.

My daughter is 5 1/2 now and will be almost 6 when baby is born. I think we will find out what we are having as I'm an impatient person and also for Gracie as she seems to be convinced that it's a boy and I don't want her to be funny about it if we bring a girl home, just to prepare he and tell how exciting it will be to have a sister.
  • i felt my first quite early at 17 wks,now pregnant with my second and i felt movement at 15 wks. it was different to my first,much stronger and im now 17 wks and am regularly getting nice little kicks most evenings and early mornings.what a lovely feeling image ximage