Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symtoms??

I'm 6weeks and 4 days pregnant and I hardly have many symtoms!! I have slightly tender nipples and I feel tierd but that is it!!! I'm really worried as I had a miscarriage at 12weeks 2years ago and we have been trying ever since! So obviously I'm so happy after 2years that we have this chance! I'm just so worried that lack of symtoms mean something bad? Also I've read that sickness means a sign of a healthy pregnancy and I haven't felt sick at all! Opinions would be much appreciated Thanks x

Replies

• Hello, try not to worry, your hormones are still building up! I was 8 weeks before starting to feel anything, knew I was really pregnant because it was IVF, they soon hit with a vengance though, count your blessings at the moment!

• Thanks for your reply! I want to be excited but I am too worried!

Hope you are well!!

I do feel very blessed... The only way is positive thinking

• please try and not worry,when ever i read about symptoms=a healthy pregnancy,it gets me soooooo mad becouse its a load of cr@p my first pregnancy i had every symptom goin and when i got pregnant again,i had no symptoms at all,had a fresh bleed at 7wks and had an early scan to find i was having twins,still had no symptoms,did lots of research about twins and it said i should have had every symptom going and it should be a million times worse,i was worried sick and everything was ok,the twins are 3 1/2 now,so please take no notice of,symptoms means a healthy pregnancy 

• What a lovely story about your twins! How lovely! And how nice that you had no symptoms! I guess I should be grateful tht I don't have any but like you I am very worried I guess the googling isn't the best thing I should be doing! Thanks for putting my mind at rest u little star! Now I can try to relax x
  • hi, i'm 7 weeks and all i have is sore boobs and tireness the same.  I've googled and googled as the same as you i was worried but everywhere says this is perfectly normal x 

• We should count out blessings then I suppose tasha!