Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

late bfp?

my AF is 4 days late now and never been late im always to the day and no signs that shes going to get on her broom. But have bfn's so far, i have increase in CM (so much that im wearing a pantyliner and keep think af has come), im getting mild cramps on and off, boob are getting more sore by the day and are definatly bigger.

SOOOO im wondering if anyone got a late bfp? this waiting for one or other is driving me crazy, not going to docs till im atleast a week and half late.

so just want to see that i mabe have a glimmer of hope...image

Replies

• If you are pregnant you will be building HCG levels which are what will give you your BFP.  The rate you build HCG will vary from person to person, pregnancy to pregnancy but myself, I was 6wks into term (2wks overdue AF) both times before getting BFP with my girls & my sister only got a faint BFP at 12wks into term with my nephew.  Anything is possible & the longer you can put off testing, you'll not only save a small fortune but get a more accurate result.  Good luck.

• thanks kazzie, that gives me a scence of hope! reall REALLY hope i am. would make my whole year image