Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Head poking out my side!

I'm 28+1 and have noticed that my bubba boy likes to snuggle over on my right side and push up into my ribs. He pushes so much though that I can actually see his head sticking out! image I can tell it's his head because of how it looks and feels and I can feel his back and can feel him kicking so I'm 99% sure it's his head sticking out! I rub my side to make him move, but how can I encourage him to just lie in a more normal position?! I'm just worried about getting knocked into when his head is poking out like that! image xx

Replies

• Options

Hi Sian,

I not sure you could try the stuff to make him turn and see if that helps - sleep on left handside, sit on hard bottomed chairs, lean over/ roll on bouncy ball, swimming on front. Once heis head down he may find it more comfortable and so may you, well at least for a little while!!!   image x

• Options
    Thanks blue_xstarx I will try that! Hope you and your bump are doing well image xx
  • Options

It is normal of baby to poke you. I will not advise you to lie on left side rathar i will suggest to lie on right side.