Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When did your symptoms start?

Hi I'm 5 weeks (?) and don't feel different at all. I actually feel great. Just wondering when did your symptoms if you had any start and what were they? X

Replies

• I think it varies between pregnancies, this is my third pregnancy and I'm around 6 weeks. I've had symptoms since just before my BFP, mainly sore boobs, feeling bloated, tired, cramps on and off, and over the last few days I've been feeling nauseous. 

• with both my pregnancies i started having symptoms around 6 weeks, tiredness and feeling sickly x
  • With my 1st Pregnancy was about 13 weeks and the 2nd was about 7 weeks .

• It depends what symptoms you mean image. Lucky for me I  haven't been sick at all. Yay! However I have had food aversions and one craving (for peanut butter, which I can't have). The food aversion sarted at about 6-7 weeks I think and the craving came at about 10. I was tired and had sore boobs from about 6 weeks too. Maybe one day soon your symptoms will hit you although I know some people who had none at all and went on to have perfectly healthy babies. xXx

• first pregnancy,i started with symptoms at 6wks,my second pregnancy i didnt get any symptoms at all and i had twins