Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so tired, fed up and hormonal

i know its all down to my hormones but i cant stop crying image  mostly its over genuinely sad or stressful things but then it gets ridiculous like crying after ive discovered all the biscuits have gone! image

its really getting me down - the kids keep looking at me strangely, particularly 17mth old dd who just looks at me all confused and that makes me want to cry again!!

oh lordy! what a mess i must look ...

Replies

• I can relate hun. I was very tearful yesterday. I seem to have good days and bad days. Often depending on how i have slept. It is normal especially as pregnancy progresses and exhaustion creeps back in. Also looking after other children is tough. Hope you have a better day today. Xxx
  • I'm a total emotional wreck, I've had to stop reading the news as I cry for hours over some of the news stories lately! I've cried at the Cussons Mum & Me advert, I've cried because I cleaned the flat yesterday and woke up today to dirty clothes everywhere and weetabix splattered all over the floor, I've cried because I'm just tired! xx

• Glad its not just me then! I'm having a grumpy day today, but then I am on my FIFTH load of washing today GGGRRR!!! Thanks ladies for the support xxx
  • Thought I was getting more controlled - managed not to cry during the wedding of a terminally ill bride in one of the drama serials I watch image

but no.... immense blubbing at "24 years at the tap end" on Scott Mills radio 1 show. Just hope he doesn't bring back his "random acts of kindness" that used to be a nightmare in my other pregnanciesimage

Sorry to say - its never properly gone away. My DD is 6 and, although not quite as badly as when pregnant, I have been over emotional and prone to tears ever since.

Pix x