Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tall people get pregnant too!

Hi All,  

Any other tall mums-to-be out there?  I'm fed up!  I've started to develop a bump (I'm 16+4) and I'm rapidly running out of options in my regular wardrobe.  I had a look in a couple of shops yesterday and to my horror there is very little for tall girls!  I'm 5'9" so not enormous.  I take a 33" leg length so I need either a hem on 32"s that I can take down or extra long that I can take up.

Any suggestions? image

xxxx

Replies

• Options

Hi! I'm not as far along as you so don't have much in the way of help to offer at the moment but what you're saying is exactly what I was worried about.

I too am a 33" leg and I usually get all my trousers and jeans from Next.  Their maternity range does seem to go up to L leg and XL leg (which is what I usually wear) but I've not tried any of them yet and you can only order online but Next deliver next day which is handy. 

• Options

Hi Macca, I am only 5 weeks pregnant but after seeing your post I am dreading the maternity clothes shop! I am 6ft 1 hahaha! I think the online shop Very may do tall maternity clothes and as yatg1 said New Look do! If you find out anymore please post back on here! xxx

• Options

Hi all,  I love New Look!  I hit it just as their sale started on Saturday.  Three dresses, two tops and a pair of 34" jeans.  Cheap as chips!  Debenhams have a sale starting today online and tomorrow in store.  Wore my New Look jeans for the first time today and felt fantastic!  Liking Seraphine as well but a bit more expensive.  x x x