Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP after MMc

Hello, I had a mmc in April with ERPC and just got my BFP, I am terrified of it happening again even though I know there is no indication that it will. Can anyone reassure me! Xx

Replies

• I think it's normal I'm afraid image I lost a baby at 20 weeks back in Oct, then had a mmc at 6 weeks in February. I'm now 11+2 and had one scan already at 8 weeks which was fine, and hav another on Thursday but I am still terrified! Excited too, but nervous as anything image

How many weeks are you? Fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you x
  • I had a mmc in april too with ERPC.  Am 12 weeks pregnant again now and also nervous - I think it is really common to be nervous. 

But what you have to think is the odds are in your favour, so I am sure it will all work out fine x

• Thanks Wilma and Miniday, I'm only 4+5 so still really early. They won't give me an early scan though as I haven't had 3 mc's so it is going to be a long 8 weeks! Congrats to both of you as well x x
  • Hello!

I had a MMC in March and have just got my BFP!  I feel totally the same and just want these first few weeks to zoom by.

I really want an early scan as MMC are awful (as you know)

Not much advice but you are not alone!

x