Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

10 weeks and really worried

Hi I've had a internal scan today, they said they have found no heartbeat I have no pain or bleeding I went into A & E yesterday evening in some pain and very light bleeding. the hospital has told me i will blead and miscarry. I'm not sure if I agree what can i do? has anyone else had anything similar has it turned out well or not?

Replies

• You can ask them to do another scan to check the size and look for the heartbeat again if nature seems to be taking a long time. Sorry that you are having to go through this. X
  • Too late to do that now I had a miscarriage last night a lot of pain & more blood then I've ever seen. All I can do now is cry uncontrollably all of a sudden feeling empty haven't slept at all image sorry if I upset anyone x
  • How horrible for you, my thoughts are with you x

Hope you're feeling a bit better, don't worry about upsetting others, the whole point of here is to be able to talk about how you feel, I'm sure everyone is sending you best wishes.

Give yourself the time you need to grieve but hope your back on your feet soon

Big hugs

P x
  • The tears just keep falling its my husbands 30th birthday this week neither of us feel upto even thinking about celebrating. Don't want to miss it but can't get my mind to focus on anything. I just want to hide myself from the world