Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

reduced movements

I'm 38 weeks+2 pregnant and I've been having reduced movements for the past 3 days now - my baby used to be very active and its causing me a lot of worry! I saw my midwife today and told her, she's just left after doing a 40 minute trace and my trace was fine with healthy accelerations .. I'm still worried though - I've felt 4 movements today where as before it would of been 4 in about 10 minutes! And my bump growth isn't as high as it was before.. its usually 1cm a week but ive only grown 1cm in 2 weeks:/ today i had protein in my urine but no high blood pressure but my feet and hands have been so puffy the last few days and im generally feeling really unwell.. i trust my midwife completely, she's brilliant but im worried its something she could be missing? help please image x

Replies

• I'm hoping you have been to mat unit and got checked properly by now x x
  • Been thinking about you is everything ok? x

• heya! little man became very active again after i posted this so just let my midwife to let her know and she said thats fine and to remember my family has a pattern of the baby going a little quiet before they make their appearance (she was my mums midwife with my 2 little sisters and my sisters midwife with all 3 of her little ones!) and low and behold last night i lost my plug and starting to get back ache and crampy tightenings so hopefully he'll be here soon image xx

• Ahhhh brill news image good luck x x