Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Extremely Faint Line on Pregnancy test. Help!

Replies

• Congratations! That's a nice cross image
  • Thankyou so much. Were starting to believe it a bit more now image x

• yey congrats! dont u just had blue dye tests, the pink ones are soo much better x

• Well that test was my 8th one i think, all the others were pink dye ones but they were all very faint. This one was the most clear image x

• no way, i always had problems with the blue ones for giving false positives lol

My fave brand is clear and simple/ first responce image

Im 19 weeks pregnant and i still get the urge to test (WTF) just because i get a rush when i see the line lol! but i refrained of course

hehe

• im going to do another one this afternoon just to double check lol, i was 6 weeks before i found out with my little boy so the line was dark straight away so there was no doubt. The lines were so faint on the first few that i did this time though. xx This is my clear blue one, can definatly see a cross on this one xx

• Ive just realised ive already put a pic on :S my brain is mashed already lol xx

• I think the foggy brain is a clearer sign than any test! image

How old is your son?

• yes it is! My little boy is 16 months image x

• I think I might have my BFP! Took a First Response with a faint line.  I'm trying to stay calm about it just in case it is a chemical pregnancy and I'm going to test again in a few days but its sooooo hard to wait.  Too excited! But there is not point in doing another test just yet because it'll just look the same lol.

• post a pic! let us see image

• Just took a pregnancy test. There was a faint line. As if the test line was white?? But I could definatly see the shape of the line??? In the area where it is supposed ot be. I then bought the same test brand to double check if the test has a that line prior testing and the test did not. Can I be pregnant??? My day 21 results was 81.4 and my husband and I have been BD'n every alternative day!!

So confused......

• You could well be hun, mine started very very faint. Im now 5 weeks and 4 days and it wasn't until tuesday that i got a very dark line. I would test again in a couple of days to be sure hun, try and get a digi one image x

• Chelsey did you do your digital test?
  • Yes hun image can't get an appointment with the doctor until the 22nd though image

Got a pair of my maternity jeans out today, im so bloated my jeans won't fasten but my maternity jeans are so comfortable image 

How is everyone? 

xx

Hi ladies am new on this and this is my story im 28 and have two children 7 and 11 and my husband and i have been trying over a year for a baby, today i felt luck even though i am not due for another 5 days but my periods are always early a day some times a week early so i thought i would take a first response test and i could see a line but my hubby said its way to faint and wont accept it so i went and brought other tests some cheap some not just a selection and i can see a VERY faint line on them, some photos its hard to show up on photo but still put them up i taken a clear blue but came up not pregnant can anyone help and tell me what you think?? i am going to leave it 2 days and do another one and then wait to see if my period comes.

• a lines a line but do another in a few days x

• I'm confused I toke a test this afternoon and got a faint lime and then toke a digital one and it was negative can anyone help