Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Extremely Faint Line on Pregnancy test. Help!

Replies

• I also took tests, read them after the alloted time, first 1 faint positive, took a few more, negative, then the last one a faint positive, againsame kind of test as first one, other brands, negative..help! Anyone else had this and ended up actually pregnant? I have nausea, cramps, headaches, leg cramps behind the knees, now cramping like period is coming.

• Ajc2 - sorry if you've already said, but are all the tests the same brands?

• Hello Ladies,

I have a scenario... I'm 27 & have been on bcp since I was 19... My cycle has always been regular 28 days since I was 12... to the day & hour... my last cycle was 11/14/13... I missed the last pill of my pack due to an unexpected event... but took it 12hrs later... I was sexually active during the last week before my placebo week & the weekend after I was supposed to start. We used condoms but unfortunately they broke on 4 separate occasions (brand new pack)

I've taken multiple hpt they're all negative except for one where I saw the slightest faint line... but then after that all were negative. I've even had my blood drawn twice & it was negative (12/19/13 & 12/24/13). I had the cramping in my right lower abdominal area then all over my tummy but mostly in the lower part, lower backaches, headaches for a while, & a lot of indigestion & heartburn, i am tired a lot, but im also a 12hr night shift nurse, i also urinate a lot but I think i am taking in more fluids, I haven't had any spotting except for a creamy egg white consistency on 12/16/13- I was sexually active that morning as well... I have an appt on 1/14/14 with my gyn to see what's going on, but I can't shake the feeling that I could be pregnant... any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated
  • I have a question i did a test last night and got a negetive even after hours of it sitting there no line, I took another one this morning using 1st morning pee and thought I saw a very faint line. I didnt know if my eyes were playing games with me. now that the stick has been there hours you can see the line a litle better. I have irregular periods but should have started today. 2/20/14 since my last period was 1/19/14

• Hi huni they say a line is a line so congrates, can you upload a pic of the test? i also got a faint bfp monday and over this week iv been testinf and the lines got darker and darker xxxx

• Don't know where my caption went while uploading that pic but I am WELL impressed with myself for working out how to get a pic on haha. This is my bfp, taken on 11th Feb   I was four days late for af!! Xxxxx

• Hi my name is Jessica I had a miscarriage back in Oct 2013  and on the 19th of feb 2014 took prey. Test due having all symptoms of being pregnant and my positive line was faint I took two more today and was a little darker not by much I had my period last but wasn't normal and was spotting a week latter I'm having positive but faint lines keeping my fingers crossed and keep my prayers going ..as it is already hard for me to get pregnant already please help... imageimage

• Sorry the 19th of febuary

• Could you post a pic of the tests Jessica? Many  then we could have a look an  what  our opinion. It is quite rare to get a false positive and if there is a  Line no matter how faint, then I would say test again in 48 hours (seems like a lifetime I know) and retest xxxx

• hey everyone i need some help.. i got may oeriod on the 6 of february lasted 3 days very light then this month i waited till this morning took a test i got a very faint plus line  but waited a half hour after i drank milk and had some coffee went and got a digital test it said not pregnant but my boobs are sore and yesterday i woke up at 330 am puking then puked again at 8 am then today i got cramps and still not feeling food

• amber i would advise stayin  away from digital tests in early pregnancy. try a tesco or asda own brand pink dye  test also superdrug do an own bran  pink dye test which or all sensitive and very reliable. digital tests aren't as sensitive a  some other tests  and i would only recommend using them around a week after your period wa  due for an accurate result. have you retested again yet xxxxx

• I have been having faint positives for the last two days and I am not sure if I am pregnant or not. I have pcos and very irregular cycles so I have no idea when I ovulated. Can anyone help?
  • Hi,

I am now 7 weeks pregnant. image I had 5 very faint BFN including one with the doctors.

Turns out I ovulated later than I had thought and everything seems grand,

-sore boobs

-nausea

-shattered

-super shiny hair! 

Wait a few more days then test again.xxx

Good luck.x

• Can i ask a question please ?x 

• Hi all new to this and wonder if you lovely ladies can help...

Last AF lasted 3 days 2 days were spotting not enough for tampon.

Next AF due this next week im normally 32 days cycle

Last week had bad cramps lower abdo all day 

Feeling tired moody emotional sore heavy boobs

Test 2 days ago showed negative thena faint positive line, another test yest showed negative. Both cheap HPT and neither first morning pee.

Help do you think im pregnant or? When should i test again...

TIA

• Im very new to this and I did 2 test one last night one this morning both with a faint but pink line ...

Im confused am I pregnant
  • I had my appointment at the hospital today to talk about being prescribed Clomid - they did a pregnancy test and saw a faint 2nd line. They obviously told me not to get my hopes up and do another test again in 2 weeks - 2 weeks is a long time! What do you guys think? TIA

• hello im new to the site....I am due my period either today or tomorrow,I took a teat yesturday and it had a faint positive line....I took another this morning although had wee'd through night and line was even fainter.....these test were called answer brought from a chemist....

I took a clear blue test this afternoon and its negative image what would any of u think to this..xx