Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Extremely Faint Line on Pregnancy test. Help!

Replies

• Hi everyone! I’m new to all of this and wanted a general consenus. I took a test yesterday and I got a faint line but this morning on the digital it said “no”. I am due for my period today (sorry don’t know all the abvrevrations yet) but it’s not here yet 🤞🏽. Anyway, can a few of you give me a little insight?

• I need help had a test yesterday and this is the result and now today's not pregnant I'm confused helpimageimage

• I took a clear blue digital and it come back not pregnant and flashed to the loading icon again then 3+ then back to the loading icon again took the test apart as i was confused clearly a waste of money dose these strips look like a posotive inside a digital??? 

• Hiya. 

Sorry to post on someone else's post but can anyone please help me. I got the depo injection on 7th January. And I just have this gut Feeling I'm pregnant and I don't know why. So I keep taking tests. One brand keeps giving faint lines and others are negative. Am I imagining things?? It wont let me upload the pics if i could send them to people. Thanks. Xxx
  • Hi ladies , need help ASAP I’ve done this test and not sure what to think :( if you can see on second picture, it looks like either one wide line or two lines  so confused. The first test line came up within 3 minutes, the second test line came up after within minutes 
  • hey the line im afraid has no colour try another test x
  • Hey im new to this but need some advice as to whether im just clutching at straws. Im currently 10DPO and took a test this morning. Are my eyes deceiving me?? 
  • can see faint pink line good for 10dpo
  • Tested noon time yesterday, this is within 4-8 mins. Can anyone see the faint line too? Or am I imagining things now? Evap and indent lines only appear after more than 10 minutes, right?

Tested again yester evening, got BFN.

Today, got what seems to be my period. It's pretty light but that's how my period usually starts :( It isn't pink nor brown, but red :(

I'm confused :(
  • I can see a clear line there. It's been a week since the post - have you confirmed your pregnancy LuvBabyLuv?
    This is what I got this morning. Can anyone see 2 lines or is it just me? Has anyone got such a faint line and then turned out to be pregnant? Thanks xxx
  • Hi
    Am really confuse,I did tested on Wednesday last week I got a faint line I decided to get it done this mrng that is after a week am still having a faint line,
  • Hi, a few days after posting the picture above I got my af even though a faint line was there. Wait a few more days and see what happens. I hope your result is different than mine. 
  • is this a positive test or evap line used first morning this is what I got 
  • Hi. I'm new on here . I am currently 18 days late.  I have taken several test and all faint positive "or to me anyways" clear blue dg was negative. Does this test look positive to you guys ? 
  • Yes it is definitely positive congratulations ☺️
  • I took a First response  this morning and it's negative . I'm so confused and frustrated .
  • I am so sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel, as I went through the same. Give it a few days and see what happens. Best of luck 😘

Hi ladies am new on this and this is my story im 28 and have two children 7 and 11 and my husband and i have been trying over a year for a baby, today i felt luck even though i am not due for another 5 days but my periods are always early a day some times a week early so i thought i would take a first response test and i could see a line but my hubby said its way to faint and wont accept it so i went and brought other tests some cheap some not just a selection and i can see a VERY faint line on them, some photos its hard to show up on photo but still put them up i taken a clear blue but came up not pregnant can anyone help and tell me what you think?? i am going to leave it 2 days and do another one and then wait to see if my period comes.

Mine started out very faint, I’ll attach a picture but I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days xx