Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Extremely Faint Line on Pregnancy test. Help!

Replies

• Hi dav 33, clear blue digital seem to not be very sensitive compared to some of the others. I would avoid them if it's early. I've used tesco cheapies have always worked best for me but also first response early response are good too. Try fmu and see how you get on. It may just be too soon to get a clear line. Fingers crossed for you!!
  • Hello! I need a little advice. I had a miscarriage in July. Had to have medical management - had a scan on 22/7/14 to check my uterus was clear which was confirmed. Iv done a cheap test this week as I still haven't had a period and it came back with a faint line (not as dark as I got with my last pregnancy) iv waited 5 days and done another and the line hasn't got any darker, iv also done 2 cbd tests and got "pregnant 1-2". Could I be pregnant again or left over hormones from my miscarriage?? I'm sending myself crazy
  • Hello All,

im so confused...I done a pregnancy test late last night and it took ages for it to show anything then eventually i had a very faint line at first i thought it was just me but my friend also took one and when we put ours next to each other you could see my line even more.

After 10 minutes of looking and taking a picture the faint line disappeared totally and now looks the same as my friends negative.

Does anyone know what could of happened? Thank you image

• hello

I was wondering if someone could help?

I took a test last night and at first it was showing up negative, I looked at it again later on as had left it on the side and there's a faint blue line going down? Im not sure if this is positive or whether its just as they say the don't look at it after 10 mins rule but also the control line is very faint :-/ . I have taken tests before and it has never done this? Im scared I could be pregnant but at the same time excited, I have been getting stomach cramps and sore boobs, Im going to take another one in a few days when my period is due but I was wondering if anyone knows what it means?

not sure if you can really see it here

• Hi,

my last period was 7th October. I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 19th of October and the 1st & 2nd of november.  I still haven't had a period. Got some cramping and my nipples are so sore to touch. I have done 4 negative pregnancy tests. Then I went to the family planning clinic and she did a test using my fmu. It showrd nothing for around 3 mins after the control line appeated and then around 5-6 mins a line started to appear its a strange line part of it is really visable but really thin then other part is really faint. The lasy said congrautlations I think your now a mummy to be but I have done another test this morning and it is negative. What do we think ? 

• Looking for some help here please!! I am six days late with my period however I do quite often have irregular problems. I took a test this evening and at first I thought it was negative, but looking at it again I'm not so sure. One of the lines is pretty faint and not so blue so I'm not entirely sure what this means!?!! Any help would be very much appreciated!! image

• Looking for some help here please!! I am six days late with my period however I do quite often have irregular problems. I took a test this evening and at first I thought it was negative, but looking at it again I'm not so sure. One of the lines is pretty faint and not so blue so I'm not entirely sure what this means!?!! Any help would be very much appreciated!! 

• That looks positive to me., how irregular are your periods., have you ever been more than 6 days late

• I need some help.. I am 7 days late, I have had light cramping and sore breasts about a week ago. This morning I decided to take a hpt and the first line popped up pretty quick I left it for a few min and when I came back there was a faint pink line. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this means.. if it's a false positive or if I'm just making something out of nothing 

• Not sure if you can see it this is My simageecond test today both have very faint lines but pink I've had sore boobs for around a week now andy period is late can anyone please give me some advice 

• Hi Malteser, this looks like a positive test to me! I had similar results when testing early with all three of my LOs. Congrats! :)

• As long as you read the test within the time limit given on the packet, then it would say congratulation sounds like a BFP.

• Looks like a BFP to me Malteser! Congratulations!

Hi 

im new to this site.. I had a miscarriage back around sept2014 .. Me and my husband r ttc .. my last period was dec 5th 2014 this one should have shown up on fri jan2,2015 and still nothing.. I took a test that day very very faint line.. I took two yesterday morning with fmu still very faint lines on both.. I also went to the doc yesterday because it seems I have some kind of viral chest cold.. But I had her to a blood test as well but I wont get those results till tomorrow (mon) sorry I am working nights tonight my times r off for everyone else.. let me see if I can post a pic of my last test.. is it possible I am actually pregnant?? Cuz with my first child I took a test the first day of my expected period and t was brighter than the sun( she was a wedding night baby).. Please help I don think I can go through the disappointment and if it is I hope I dont stress about another miscarriage... Ty

• I've taken 2 pregnancy test the past 2 days.. There very faint. I had a miscarriage almost 2 months ago. I'm not sure to get excited or not. 

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85958.jpg

its very faint but able to see it still
  • I can see it very faint, it's never easy seeing this after having a m/c I would try and test again in about 2 days time you should see a darker line xx

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85959.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85960.jpg

Not as faint as your line by the time i took the pic but it was fai ter when i took the test. Ended up getting the clearblue to make sure...tha was 31 weeks ago. Could well be that you are pregnant ???? good luck x
  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/86172.jpg

Hi there,

I am new to this and I have a weird situation going on! I have two kids already a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old. Last July we lost our third baby through hospital errors. We are trying again as we feel that through no fault of our own that we are incomplete as a family. Anyway, I wrote off this month as I had what I thought was my period last weds, it was three days late and was very watery (sorry if TMI!). Yesterday I was sat with my daughter and my boobs were so painful and again this morning that I decided to take a test and I got a faint line. Normally my periods are heavy for two days and last for 6 days but this one finished last night? Any ideas? Jx