Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Options

I see the line x

• Options

image I'd say it was a yes!

• Options
    Hi! I'm Kelsey! I have a cross pregnancy test. I tested early yesterday with a negative and later that day I got a VERY faint line. I didn't notice it till this morning when I looked at the two again. I thought I was crazy so I showed my husband and he saw it too. Could I be pregnant? What should I do?
  • Options

imagefaint positive? What do you think 

• Options
    I need your advice.. at first I couldn't see the other line. Moments later I see a faint line. I should retest . Have this ever happen to U
  • Options

image   I need your advice..  at first I couldn't see the other line. Moments later I see a faint line.  I should retest . Have this ever happen to U.. I was spotting only see for a couple day when I wiped,  but stop.  Haven't had a regular period.  My last pregnancy I had a period and was still pregnant. 

• Options

I can definitely see a faint like, maybe you should take a digital one?

• Options

Mschasetyler : I definatey see the line, maybe you should take a digital one. By the looks of your one your early days l, I had one exactly like this so I left it a week then re tested & got a BFP! Good luck 

• Options
    Hi,

So 2 weeks before my period me and my husband tried to conceive, took a test 2 days after my period was late and test came out positive,then I took another test to be sure and it was negative, and the 3rd day I got my period, I took another test and it was negative and just now took another and it shows positive and the lines are faint, I got 3 out of 5 test positive, and the first time came out dark and clear and the other 2 are faint... can anyway help with this?
  • Options

imageIs this positive?!!! Taken two days before AF! Results happened within the 1-3 minute time frame 

• Options

imageHere is a darkened picture 

• Options
    Hi,

I'm so wondering if I'm pregnant and I think my brain is doing over time thinking about it after sadly loosing my baby in July this year at 27+3. I've had 2 normal periods since but this month I was due on 11th Nov but still nothing so I'm now 10 days late, I've been feeling sick, my areolas have changed in colour to a darkish brown and I've been extremely sleepy and been having back ache, I feel as though I'm pregnant because I've also put on half a stone in a week ( I'm quite slim so that's strange ) and my belly looks bloated. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and there is a very faint line, I then took a poundshop one last night and the line was very faint like I was seeing things but my boyfriend confirmed he saw it too, then I took one this morning at 3am ( couldn't wait until 6 for a wee ) and the line is even fainter that it doesn't look there in the light😬 I really don't know what to think?

Does anyone else think I'm pregnant or am I just wishful thinking?

Xx
  • Options
    So i took a pg test last night and a faint blue line showed i took another one this morning and it came out neg. I havent had a period since oct. I just dont know what to think i need help?😞
  • Options

imagedo yall think this is a yes?

• Options

Heres a better one image

• Options

Hey when I did my tests they came up just like yours an I am pregnant so yes I would say you are this is my baby at 11 weeks and 4 days now 12 weeks 3 days <3image

• Options

Congrats Hanhan2346!! What do u think of my very fit one down today ok random sample yet to do a fmu when off nights. Af is due tomoz or tuesdayimage

• Options

imageimage

• Options

They look positive and to me :) my very faint like turned out positive after I waited a week & retested I'm now 9 weeks :) 

• Options

I think I finally got my BFP today ☺☺imageimage