Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Options
    How do I post a pic?
  • Options
    Mine have been doing the same thing for the past three days! I have been taking two tests a day and I am so confused! I haven’t missed my period yet but I was feeling sicker than usual so I took a test two days later and it was a faint positive. I can’t tell if it is evaporated or faint now! Ugh!!!!
  • Options
    edited Jul 11, 2019 2:30PM
    Hi guys, I’ve taken a pregnancy test which has come up positive however I’ve taken a second one which was only faint and now I’m unsure.. please help
  • Options
    It might be an evap🥺 if it is a blue dye one they do that and it is so upsetting
  • Options
    Positive or not? 
  • Options
    Yes for sure
  • Options
    These are my test results is this evaporated or actually a positive? 
  • Options
    Khornburg2018: that is what mine looks like also, you can barely see it except in the right light. I'm wondering the same.
  • Options
    I don’t see anything on those honey
  • Options
    Indent or faint line???
  • Options
    I’m having a similar situation I wasn’t trying to get pregnant. I am currently on birth control, but I started having some dizziness and mild headaches and I was told to take pregnancy test just to make sure. I took 1 test (CVS cheap brand) within the time frame it was negative I saw some collection of blue pigment, but didn’t think much of it, but the next day there was a shadow of a line. So I took another one same brand, within 20-30 mints the same thing happened. I waited 3-4 days and retested (same brand) and this time the collection of blue pigment started happening at 8 minutes and the line is more definitive. Still very faint and can see it best at certain angles. I’m just not sure, it’s crazy that 3 tests have the same result and be false positives right??
    I will try to post a picture of the last test.
    IMG_6274.JPEG
  • Options
    I cant post a picture!
  • Options
    I took a test, and it came up with a really faint positive line within the first 2 minutes, it was barely visible but definitely there. It says not to read results after 10 minutes but around that time I checked again and the line was gone. What does this mean??
  • Options
    Looked again just now and the faint line is back!
  • Options
    edited Oct 10, 2019 7:45PM
    Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• Options
    I’m going through this no period for over a month and all my tests are showing very slight or faint positives
  • Options
    Help please
  • Options

11 DPO 
  • Options
    Please help me!! I tool this test around 5:15 this evening I hide it from my kids and just now had time to look....I'm seeing things right??? 
    It's the pink dye. I've taken two blue and there was a faint line but not within the time frame like hours later so I just brushed it off. But this is a pink dye. I don't know what to think. I'm gonna TRY to wait a few days and retest!