Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• I went to the doctor today. When she walk it she told me it was hard to read if my pregnancy test was negative. She then told me to wait to see if I would get a period. I been trying to get pregnant for two years now. This the first time hearing this. Could I be pregnant??? I’m scared to take a at home test. I don’t want to get my hopes up.
  • Hello i had period for 3 days only & without any doubt i just randomly did preg test at home nd saw two lines, one red & the other one faint line. I still have period date to come, im nt sure if im gonna miss my period or was my before period, implantation bleeding. Please help me
    Bcoz i did 4 times test & first came with VERY VERY faint line, second came with VERY faint line, & now visibly faint line
  • I went to dr she said might be false positive, did USG bt normal
    Is it so soon to see in USG? I thot so
  • KLS21046KLS21046 Regular
    edited Jul 6, 2020 12:49PM
    Post deleted at user's request
    MFMHQ
  • Was it in the time frame or later?x
    edited Jul 6, 2020 12:51PM
    MFMHQ
  • Looks like the start of something!🤞🏻🤞🏻 When is your af due?x
    edited Jul 6, 2020 12:51PM
    MFMHQ
  • I don't know how to interpret my pregnancy test. I have 2 lines but one of them is not bold.
  • I am so confused... Could someone help... I came off my pill about 2 months ago. (periods have never been the same so no idea when my next period is due)

Anyway, I had sex with a condom 2 weeks ago and it split (we didn't know until afterwards) straight away I bought a pack of 5 pregnancy tests from ebay (probably not the best idea but bought so they're ready for when I want to take a test)

A few days ago I had what I thought was a 'period' but then it only lasted a day or two and I wore a pad and a tampon (it didn't fill either of them)

I have been feeling sick also.

Today my breasts have been tingling and I've been awfully dizzy and hot on and off all day... So about 5pm I decided to take a pregnancy test.

I feel like I can see the faintest of line.
    Although it's a strong line for the test to be 'invalid' as a line on the right means invalid (so the instructions say)

I will try again in the morning but just wanted to get some opinions ect as it's been playing in my mind for 2 weeks.

Should I try again in the morning or in a few days? It's bugging me like mad 😂

Thanks in advance x

• my last period was june 12th 2020 and we are now in july 13/2020 i was supposed to get my period today or so and nothing but i have taken some test and they have all came out super faint but i can see them but i have taken a few more and now they are still super faint am i going crazy or what and all the test i have gotten are from different stores or different brands and i did a first response and i barely see anything idk what to do someone help
  • RosaAnn23 said:
    My test is this same one and looks the same way. My line is super faint but it’s there. I’m just curious are you pregnant?
  • Hi Ladies I pray this helps. I have been TTC for over 15 years now. I have seen not exaggerated over 30 faint positive tests eventually all dissipate. I was diagnosed with premature menopause at 20 years old and my menstruation stopped, I am 35 now. The reason for diagnosis was my FSH was over 40. From then until now I have heard every contradiction possible. I have seen many doctors who are perplexed at my hormone levels and whom guess at what is wrong. My FSH has gone up to over 130 dropped to 108 and God knows what it is now. I have been to hospitals when I get a darker faint line than others i even got a very dark line once. All the research I have done is embedded in me and there is alot alot of research out there. The PT array is meant to ONLY detect HCG. Period. If people tell you that an LH surge will cause a faint positive that is not true because the array is not chemically set up to detect LH even though its close to HCG in its composition. Checked that off. If you don't have a period you can absolutely still ovulate. Faint lines are chemical pregnancies if they dissipate if they get darker we are definitely preggo! My lining was so thin that I had nothing to shed therefore I had no period. My progesterone and estrogen were so low that when I did hormone therapy I got me period back within months. It took 10 years of me finding an endocrinologist that helped me. Today I am not on my meds because I don't have insurance and just the progesterone costs over 300$ for 14 pills. I replaced the meds with progesterone cream and natural supplements and i lost alot of weight and i am focused on being healthy for my own sake. This week again after a year I tested and again faint positive that came up within less than a minute next day i tried again and another faint positive. Just as this can be another chemical it can also be my time. After all is 2020 the year of anything can happen. My point is God is not ready for us to give birth...us that have been trying to so long without hope or light. We that because of our struggles depressions confusion and obstacles have learned how to be mothers we know everything we will teach our kids how we will educate them how they will be good moral ethical Godly children and eventually adults. Pls keep the faith. I WILL. God is preparing us for birth of the spiritual and eventually birth of our kids. Dont give up hope hold on to your faith. I will be testing again next week. All my love and blessings and may you find peace in this sorrow I know it hurts but diamonds are created under pressure ... pearls are created through torture and sorrow...imagine what YOU will be when the suffering ends. Love yall so much
  • MaesmommyMaesmommy Regular
    edited Aug 1, 2020 12:36AM
    Can’t post pic
  • I am so much confused if anyone can help me out,it will be great!! My expected menses date was 28th July. Till today there is no sign of it. I took test on 11th morning. First test showed one light line and other faint line visible to naked eyes. And second test showed negative. What to do now?
  • I have also been experiencing faint positive lines and ive taking about 6 they all are positive faint lines
  • Ssami 
    You should be showing a good line by 4wks nut it could be the brand. Try either strips or digital. Maybe 2nd test had less hormone in. But I'd go on the first
    You know what they say. 3ed times a charm 😉

• Maesmommy said:
    Can’t post pic

Do you know how to post one and can't. Or don't know how to post One?
    If the latter then above commemt box there's the furthest mini drop down next to mountain and sun icon. 

• @Ms.Dani
    What a harrowing story. An beautiful words. Did you ever get that positive this time? I hope you get your blessing soon. 
    Blessed be.

• wish it was like that.. I had some spots On 12th evening.. I went to doctor on 14th..and after the visit from doc it is just like bleeding.. It's not stopping. On saturday will consult another doctor.