Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Looks positive to me Alanna x

• This was todays am either in shock or cant believe my eyes control windows not very strong either xxx image

• image am I so desprate to be pregnant I am imagining this line? 

• No there is definitely a line there, you should try again in a day or two.  

• Okay! So I have taken two tests since my seriously barely there line, and they have been negative. I am seriously freaking out. period is still 10 days late and having many classic symptoms. I have a dr apt but not until next week!!!

• I had the same, did a cheapo ebay one and it there was def a line, did 2 tesco tests on the same day and both negative, I got one from asda (not asda own another brand for £1) and got another positive! I think it depends on the test as some can detect lower hcg than others (sorry if that's already been mentioned) My doc told me yesterday there's a very low risk of getting a duff test that says its positive than the other way round if that makes sense? 

• So after my 2 faint positives just done a clear blue digital and it was a negative am so confused anybody had this? Xx

• I have been doing ivf and tried 3 brands of preg test I should be 5 w and 3 days but the lines are all very faint with todays blue one being the most faint. I have a pic of Monday and Tuesday's ones but haven't taken a pic of todays. Do imageyou think I am preg?

• Try super drug preg tests. I bought a sainsburys one which looks like your blue one and doubt has been cast so it may help for peace of mind?!

• This is today's oneimage

• image I need help with this I took the bottom one first it showed up a very faint positive after a hour or so. Then I took the top one got the same results. These are taken two days apart and are the walmart .88 ones I'm going to take another in the morning but I want to get others opinions.

• imageHere's another view

• I took 6 regular test that all showed up faintly positive and 2 clear blue test which ones the ones that say pregnant or not pregnant and they both said pregnant, if your receiving faintly positives I would recommend going to the doctor because I ended up having a miscarriage and that can be a sign of what's causing your faint lines to appear.
  • Im in the same boat
  • The hi everyone I'm Cassie 😊

I have done a test yesterday and one today but there is one very clear line and a very very faint line it's that faint I have to keep checking it haha does this mean I am pregnant??

For the past 2 weeks I have felt bloated and my breasts have felt tender and sore to the point I can't wear a bra! Me and my boy friend have been trying now for about 8 months for a baby so if this means I am pregnant I will be very happy!

Thank you in advance

Cassie xx
  • imageimageimagehere are some of my tests? I have took 9 in total and 8 have come back with faint lines however the clear blue came back negative? I be been a little apprehensive about the whole situation as I just want a definite yes or now 🙈🙈🙈 x image

• imageimageimagehere are some of my tests? I have took 9 in total and 8 have come back with faint lines however the clear blue came back negative? I be been a little apprehensive about the whole situation as I just want a definite yes or no 🙈🙈🙈 x image

• Telod definitely looks positive to me,wait til Thursday and a clearblue should show positive and then you can go doctors to confirm it :) x

• imageyay!!!!!! However, I think I am more than 1-2 weeks going by the dates of my last period.. Could clear blue be wrong?! X

• I'm pregnant now. I took a home pregnancy test and the pregnancy test is positive. and the line is so faint./Users/mikayla/Desktop/IMG_0139.JPG