Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• image this is my pregnancy test that i took this morning. The line is so faint. I have no idea. but the faint line is there.

• it's so weird because when i walk around i can see the two straight lines.

• Hi ... I have a beautiful daughter she is now 9months. However me and partner have been trying to conceive for a good few months and it seems to not be working. Me and my partner took some test 1 a couple week ago, 1 yesterday and 1 this morning. All test has a faint line.. does this mean I am eventually pregnant again! :)

What does everyone think. X
  • As hard as it is, you need to have some patience and test again in a couple of days. I managed to hold out for two weeks after my period was due before testing and got the BFP I was expecting! Or if you really wanna obsess, order bulk cheapies off amazon. They are just the same as the rest and will give you your answer 😊

• The result of the pregnancy test that i have been tested was faint positive ( i used my morning pee) in the next morning i test again and it was negative. PLEASE. LET me if i'm pregnant or not. Thank you.
  • Hi everyone I'm new to this I'm so depressed with no one to talk to. I'm 28 and my bf and i are trying to conceive I have two girls 6 and 3 and his son is 4. I'm under a lot of pressure bcuz ill be the big 3 0 next year so Im anxiously waiting. I'm 32 days late with major back pain, extremely tired all the time and mild soreness in my bbs I took numerous test but one came back with a faint pos and the rest neg. Went to er yesterday with severe back pain but when they took an urine sample still nothing. With my other pregnancies I knew immediately but ive also been late before and back in 2013 I was rushed to the er with bad abdominal pain due to an ovarian cyst and I haven't conceived since that episode..I need answers so scared of disappointment.

• What would you all say? First one done yesterday 2nd done todayimageimage

• That's a positive,congrats xx

Just done two tests. Been trying to get pregnant for 2 months. Period is 3 days late.

Think I'll get a digi test tomorrow as it seems to be the best one going but currently stressing, sweating and getting excited. Aaaa help!

• Those are positive Sophie,congrats :) x

• Hi i need a little advice,

So my husband and i just got married in june.. we started talking about kids and i told him i wasnt ready... we have been using pertection and come to find out it broke.. and i took a test and there was a faint positive line and im freaking out on the inside. He, on the other hand is excited. I really dont know what to do. I told him that it could be a fulse positive and not to get your get your hopes up to high. But it upset him.
  • It's very rare to get false positives, test again in two days with fmu and see if the line is darker x

I too need advice please 

The first day of my last cycle was 27/09/15. My cycle is every 23 days religiously. I've missed my period completely but when I did a test today it was negative. I feel I can see a faint line threw the circle window but I just can't be sure. I took 2 on the first day of my missed period and they were negative too. 

Im confused as to why I have not had a period.

Forgive me for being ridiculous but i see a very faint line. So faint it doesn't really show up on a photo.  Xxx

• Hello i took two test last night and both came out with a really super light second line
  • Hello i took two test last night and both came out with a really super light second line but this morning only one shows that super light second line my husband saw them last night and said he saw the lines too im trying to post a pic but cant seem to figure it out
  • Hello i took two test last night and both came out with a really super light second line but this morning only one shows that super light second line my husband saw them last night and said he saw the lines too im trying to post a pic but cant seem to figure it out.
  • I see the faint line frankie, my first test around AF looked like this as well

Good luck xx

• imageimage

AF is 1 day late now and this is from my first urine (which wasn't concentrated). A CBD showed not pregnant using my second urine. Am I imagining the line?