Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG IM REALLY PREGNANT

Finaly joining you girls, just got my bfp...its unreal cant even belive it!

Replies

• Congratulations! I got mine today too, a lovely early Christmas present! Have you worked out your edd yet? Mine is saying 31st August xx
  • Congratulations to both of u x
  • mines 29th august image feeling optimisting, got a really strong positive and last time i was pregnant you could only just see the line, which ended im M/C. cant belive it i have a long cycle so im already classed as 5 weeks

• congratz to you too xx

• Congratulations Supersquish, you must be over the moon. Bettybaby you too congratulations.x

• hello ladies im new to this site but i found out on dec 11th2012 i was pregnant and im due aug 22nd 2013 lets all take this baby journey together!!! congrats to us all!

• hello ladies just wanted some advice or opinions ill be 6 weeks tomorrow but i have noticed for the last week i have been sooooooo grumpy and been snapping at all my loved ones and i do know im acting like this and its getting me very upset but i cant help it!!! why am i acting like this? and im always sooooo extremely tired my house is usually so spottless everyday but since i found out ive been pregnant im to tired to even do dishes let alone clean my whole house!!!! this is not me!!!! need some advice ladies is anyone else going threw this or is it just me????????

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/gasp.png

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/gasp.png

• Hey jackie, i was just talking about this in another post, i feel shattered all day then cant sleep properly at night because i constantly need to pee lol i do feel im having to restrain myself with my hubby so i dont snapp at him, ive also stopped smoking which is making me quite grumpy (but sooo proud of myself)!!! so dont worry your not alone image

• Im going through the same thing. i am so tired all the time i was dragged shoppin today and i actually thought i was going to faint i was that tired. had to come home early. the only thing that's really getting me down is i hate alllll food. Christmas dinner involved 2 rounds of toast and today dinner was the same. everything else tastes horrible and makes me wanna gag image anyone else going through this?
  • ive had no morning sickness, kinda hoping i will get some so i know something is happening inside there lol but suposse i should be greatful.....my boobs have started hurting loads today shooting pains,heavy and feel sooo much better without my bra on! also noticed yesterday that my boobs have lots of blue vains on them image so can add that to muy symptoms too lol

• Yeah my boobs still ache I feel your pain there. I have found wearing a sports bra when possible makes its a lot better. Bras kill me lol don't want to buy any maternity bras yet as I don't want to tempt fate. Scan week today so if I get all clear I will be going to purchase some.
  • how far are you knikki? im 5 weeks tomorrow image

• Im 8+3 both Aug babies then image
  • Hi guys - I got my BFP on 23rd December!!! You're right you do get grumpy - I'm grumpy too - think my due date will be 24th August. I also have the pee problem! X
  • Yaay, Ive just had my BFP on Xmas eve even tho I wasn't supposed to test til my period ws due on fri, I just knew that I was most likely pregnant. Ive had really really painful boobs and twinges at the bottom of my stomach, around my c section???? Had been trying for 4 months.........

My fourth time but it still feels really exciting and new. Nebody else due 6 September?!?! Pls reply????
  • well ladies i go tomorrow for my very first ultrasound! so excited hoping to hear a heartbeat and see my little bean in there ugggg i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

• morning ladies! well seems im suffering from pregnancy insomnia..was soo tired was in bed by 8.30pm woke up after midnight more or less every hour and every 2 for a wee! i feel rested so thats ok, was just annoying, finding it hard to get comfy too lol

TMI WARNING:...Anyone having any spotting after a bowel movement? not worried just wondering if anyone else is having it? only when i wipe, nothing after that...oh what a convosation at 6.30 in the morning.....lmao

• morning supersquish - 1st tri insomnia is a pain isnt it - I had it last time and this time round. I'm not going to moan about it this time tho, just getting on with it. Napping is the way forward image

In answer to your TMI question, me.  I'm actually going to call the Dr for it, as (and sorry for joining in the TMI bit), I'm actually quite sore down there and have been for a few days after BM's.  I don't know why as I've been drinking LOADS of water - so shouldnt be dehydrated.  Think it might be a symptom of my last pregnancy as I only had my first baby 3 months ago but pretty much most times there is bloody when I wipe. All sounds pretty normal sadly but for me I need to get something to make it less sore.

(sorry ladies) image

• Hi just thought i'd let you all know i'm 15 weeks today if any of you have already had children you would know as you get a bit further on it does get a bit easier e.g not peeing as often not feeling as tired all the time breasts not so tender and sore, i must admit i'm still hungry all the time and i've had morning sickness since i was about 6 weeks it's come and gone once then come back again, also been getting really bad backache as the baby's getting bigger which is quite painful and uncomfortable i'm due june 21st image