Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confusing pregnancy test result. Help!

Replies

• I have also been sleeping alot, feeling sick from time to time and have been gaining a few extra pounds.! I even have pains in my tummy often!

• yes it can mean that I had it and midwife told me you can't get false positive if no hug has been detected so I wish you lots of luck ????

• Hey everyone, I'm new to this and reading everything has gotten me confused, Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for some time, and I have also started taking '' Seven seas - Trying for a baby '' tablets, I am due on my period on the 14th of this month.. but did a test yesterday came up with a purple-ish pink faint line, after 2 or 3 minutes it disappeared, anyone have any advice?.. please PM me.. thnx image

• I have this as well just have to get doctor to do a blood test x good luck 

• Same  Problem here took 3 tests. 2 came back positive and 1 came back negative.  And my tubes are tied. I'm so very confused

• I have a question if anyone has any insight ot similar expierence! My new boyfriend and I were kinda irresponsible and had unprotected sex which resulted in a pregnancy a few months ago. We decided to terminate the pregnancy, but regretted it afterward because of moral and spiritual beliefs. Well, two months after the abortion I was on the pill, but had sex again. Two weeks later started having similar cramps, nipple sensitivity, and weird sensation of not being full or hungry ever. (It happened with my last pregnancy). I haven't had a period since my abortion, but thought nothing of it because of PCOS. I took a test two days ago in the morning, but after two minutes I was tired... and let it go since it didn't show a positive right away. (Like it did the first positive pregnancy) Well, I woke up about an hour later to a bright positive test. Thinking it was an evaporation line, I quickly took another and then walked away again. I got distracted again and didn't look at it again until 30 minutes later to a faint blue line. I waited a few days and finally broke down and bought a bunch of pregnancy tests because I was wondering if these were false positives, but I took two at night and they are both negative. I am going to take another test tomorrow morning, but it feels like I am pregnant again. 

• I'm taking another in the morning also. Keep us posted on what it say image

• Another semi-faint line after 10 minutes. I'm assuming either I'm very early in my pregnancy, have a chemical pregnancy, or maybe it's leftover hormones from when I was pregnant over two months ago? I took a test about a month after I was no longer pregnant and it said negative. Now another month later I keep coming up with positives in the morning.

• Mine also had a very faint second line this morning.  I'm just in shock because my freaking tubes are tied. 

• Hi Amber, just been reading through the conversation, recently found out im pregnant so im baby mad reading most chats, the test might be false readings or you could well be pregnant, However i have heard how sometimes positive pregnancy test means you have extra protein in your urine, maybe go to the doctors just to check whats going on. 

• I went to the doctors to get a blood test, but I have to wait until tomorrow to get the results. I'm getting positives and negatives, with various brands and am just so confused! Am I pregnant or not?

• I have had so similar it's crazy and confuses you but I hope if ur ttc you got a beautiful baby on way I'm also getting this but wasn't pregnant two months ago xx

• I know your message was written years ago but I hope your still able to reply. I did a pregnancy test yesterday I'm a few days late. I was convinced I saw a faint line but just put it down to wishful thinking. However I looked a few hours later and it's clearly a pink positive line. Does that mean it isn't an evaporated line? 

• I know your message was written years ago but I hope your still able to reply. I did a pregnancy test yesterday I'm a few days late. I was convinced I saw a faint line but just put it down to wishful thinking. However I looked a few hours later and it's clearly a pink positive line. Does that mean it isn't an evaporated line? 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/129652.jpg

• Hi I'm new to this so looking for some advice I took a clearblue digital this morning and it was negative AF is due Sunday....but I have also taken these test through the day ovulation green pregnancy test blue,am I pregnant or no

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/129657.jpg

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/129963.jpg

there's definitely a line there (near the end), but is it positive with it being so far away from the control line. 
  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/129964.jpg

I know this post is nearly 2 years old but was your test like mine? (Faint line near the end?) And were you pregnant? 
  • The test line should be a cm away from control,so this test isn't valid 

Take another one in the morning 

Good luck 

• I can see very faint lines (might

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/130008.jpg

be just me) help please
  • I can't see anything sorry x