Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

October Due Date Buddies!

Thought it would be nice to start a thread for those due in Oct so we can share tips, have little rants, seek advice etc. Enjoy. image

Replies

• Options
    Yey good idea I'm due 9th Oct according to my dates. In terms of rants I'm not best pleased at having to cancel weekend away this weekend cause of feeling so rough. How r u doing so far? X
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I'm due on the 16th of oct. I wonder when they will put the due in oct section up?! X
  • Options
    Ah.. That's a bummer Kitty_kat, hope you feel better soon! Are yiu going to try to rearrange?

I'm due 21st Oct according to due date calculators. I feel fine apart from feeling gas pains. Apart from that, OK! image
  • Options
    Sickiness has only kicked in last few days for me but hit me like a tonne of bricks image

May rearrange for after first trimester when generally things r meant to get better but will see how I go x
  • Options
    Have you tried sea bands? You can get them from Boots- they helped me previously.

I have vouchers for a spa day which includes treatments such as body massage. I might go for this in my second trimester hopefully. Anyone else thinking about spa days/massages?
  • Options
    Has anyone been getting hot flushes? I seem to feel really hot a lot of the time. And I've been getting hungry a LOT more quickly than I usually do. I'm a really small eater usually.. But I think this baby is going to get me eating more!

Hope you're all well! image
  • Options

hi can i join you ... im due on 5th oct. had a scan on wed because i mc in dec. and my little bean has a srong heartbeat image  im feeling sick all day. this will be my 6th baby x congrats to you all

• Options

Hi, i'm due 4th October this is my 3rd baby. Ive got son 22 months and a daughter 4 months, born  30th sept 12! Wonder what the odds of this one born on the same day! We will have 3 babies under 2 n half or 4 if this is twins image

• Options
    According to online calculators i'm due 6th October which is also hubby's little brother's birthday image xxx
  • Options
    Hi, im due 14th oct. My nausea has calmed down , but I cant sleep at all.

Im finding that im eating less than before now. Booking my first doctors appointment in the morning. This is my first child, so im both nervous and excited. We have decided not to tell anyone yet as im 34 and want to make sure everything is ok first and pass through the miscarriage stage..... so nice to have others to chat with and give me something to do at 330am when im still wide awake. Xx
  • Options
    Yes , and hot flushes. Im usually complaining its cold but im now the one putting the air conditioning on in the car and its now my husband complaining he is cold. .
  • Options

Hi. I got my BFP as well last weekend so that makes me due in october as well. This will be my second baby if all goes well. x

• Options

Yes feeling a bit sick in the morn and very sore boobs, but i am no way near as bad as I was with my first. I have had a mc before my first as well and i'm a bit worried as don't feel too bad. But just hoping that every pregnancy is diff and it will be ok. I'm tempted to book an early scan at a private clinic as i'm very impatient and not sure i can wait until 12-13 weeks for my scan.

• Options
    I didn't get scanned until over 13 weeks last time so it's a long time to wait. Have u booked in with the midwife yet? I haven't, might phone them tomorrow.
  • Options

My past pregnancy history is mc at 5 weeks, had my son, mc at 9 weeks, had my daughter. I'm 7 weeks so far and fingers crossed this one is for keeps and that it doesn't decide to follow the pattern. 12 weeks seems like an eternity.

• Options
    Oooooo soo happy to have found this thread!

Hi im due (according to online predictor) 17th which is my dd bday. She'll be 11. My ds is 8 today. So fc this bean is sticky and will be our 3 rd. I wasnt quite happy with the 2 lol.

Hubs and I are trying to leave it as long as poss to tell people. I love it just us knowing for now.

I have done 9 tests in total as do not feel pg at all which wasnt like the other 2. Boobies little sore. Maybe its just too early.

At least I can share girl talk on here.

H & H 9 months to us all.

Soo excited! XX
  • Options
    Ah.. This is brill! There are lots of us due in Oct!

^ TotallyConfused- I think you're closest to my predicted due date which is 21st Oct. Don't worry, I don't feel pregnant either tbh. I had gassy feelings/bloatedness and hot flushes at first, but it has subsided in the last couple of days. Leaving me with no symptoms. I was telling my husband.. "I feel normal.. As in not pregnant!" I'll probably be regretting saying this when/if I get hit with morning sickness! But I think it is still early days, 5 weeks today! I was thinking of getting a Doppler (foetus heartbeat detector).. Anyone else thought about this?

Kimdunc- hopefully it's not a pattern and this will be a sticky beam for you! Same for us all!

• Options
    I start a new job in a couple of weeks... :-/ I got the job offer before I knew I was pregnant. Has anyone else been in this position? I think I will wait until I'm 12 weeks before telling them. It's a part time job.
  • Options
    Hi!

I got my bfp this morning and i think im due around the 27th october : )

This will be our first and im nervous and excited all at the same time!

Xx
  • Options
    Tinkerbell007 my date is the 21st as well, according to my dates. And I'm 5 wks today.