Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

has anyone had any early scans

hello i am 6 weeks pregnant and have had a few early scans as of my previous misscariage and was wondering if anyone else has and how far you was and what did you see xx

Replies

• hi congrats on your pregnancy, i had a mc in dec and conceived straight away im now 13 weeks tomorrow image  i had a scan at 6weeks 4days and i could see a little prawn with heartbeat it was really reasuring, good luck have a healthy happy 9mths x

• Hi hun I'm just past 7 weeks and I had a scan at 5.5weeks and see a sac with the yolk inside, I have another scan on thurs afternoon so hoping to see my baby with a heartbeat.

I have also had to have the scans due to previous mc's so I know how nerve wrecking it can be, will be keeping my fx for us x
  • Hiya im 7 weeks now and had a scan on Friday. saw a little sac with a heartbeat. i was measuring a week smaller but at early stages its very hard to be accurate anyway so that didn't worry me. very relieved to see heartbeat as i have had previous mc so was getting anxious. good luck x
  • hello calle thank you same goes to you and sorry for your losses in the past i misscarried in auguest at 11 weeks missed misscariage and now im very nervous as i have not yet saw a heartbeat fingers crossed i will good luck to you and have a healthy 9 months to what symtoms did you have ?xx

hello nikkik  i had a scan at 5 weeks and saw a yolk sac  so evreything was well i have a scan in a week and 2days so will make me 7 week and 2 days and hopefully see  a heartbeat as i have been through missed misscarriage scares me yeh iknow how you feel its hard aint it never knew pregnancy can be so scary i am sorry for your losses in the past yeh i will keep my fingers crossed for us but we will be fine were strong image how u coping with symtoms ?xx

helllo mrsallen08  sorry for your loss is past  aww thats great news bet that settled your mind iknow it would mine lol  i went in for scan thinking i was 6 weeksand i was 5 but you can never know can you when you ovulated  yeh im very anxios good luck to you when are you due xx

• Im due 10th November by my dates. i think dates are just inaccurate till 12week scan as everything is just so tiny ad growing quickly too. my little bean was 4mm which meant.5 weeks and a few days but scanning something so tiny its difficult.to get a good measurement . i know my dates so i won't worry till 12week scan about sizes. certainly feeling enough symptoms for the little bugger. very nauseous and just have to eat what i fancy rather than what id planned. Come a lot earlier than with my son too. I've been going to bed about 830 most nights too... going to be a long 9 months x
  • I'm due 18th image nov yeh you can never know can you it's hard waiting untill 12 week I have a scan on next Wednesday to find a heartbeat then anti natal 16 April then 3 week after 12 week scan haha scares but can't wait same you sound exactly like me I went out bought a shop next day when I looked at the food an smelt it I heaved and threw up mostly nauseas but always constant feeling sick so mines a little bugger to aww when did it come with your son haha I try stay awake but always tired yeh very long 9 months you wanting any specific sex ? Xxxxxx
  • HI MISSL . i started feeling a bit sicky at 6weeks and by 8weeks was feeling sick and tired all the time. im now 13weeks 3 days and the sickness still there. how are you doing ?

•  only thing i havent got is sore boobs so this scaress me as of my past how was your 12 week scan i cant wait and i am fine hun how about you ? x

• I just had a ultrasound at 6wks 4days but only saw gestational sac measuring at 4wks 4 days.. idk if that is normal or not.. idk when im supposed to see heartbeat or yolk sac?  Im scared, i had a miscarriage back in december at 7 weeks image

• hello nazvaz i had miscarried 2 one at early the recent one was 11 weeks missed misscariage  this time i had a scan at 4 week and saw a gestation sac 5 week the yolk sac and they have told me by 6-7 should be heartbeat i have a scan on wednesday to see if they can see a heartbeat the only thing i could think is the dating is wrong you ovulated later i thought i was 6 week and was ony 5 so it could be that what have they said hun finger crossed your liccle baby is there and sticks x

• But are you counting the 4 weeks after ovulation or from last menstrual cycle? because according to my last period i should be today 7 wks.  i got my period on feb. 10th im just soooooo confusedddddddd

•  

same here from last period i should 7 week  xx