Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in jan

Do we not get a due in jan 2014 forum? :/ 

Replies

• Options

Are you hue in January?

• Options

Yup, approx 8th

• Options

I'm due jan 11th. my first appt is June 3rd. I'm nervous but exciTed to see the ultrasound. 

• Options

That's exciting, I haven't seen my mw yet just waiting fot her to call but I don't think she sees you till about 9 weeks anyways and I'm only just over 6. Are you having an early scan then? I won't be getting mine till 12 weeks so about the week of 24th June :/ seems forever away!

• Options

Hello I'm due 3rd of jan 2014 image got my fist midwife appointment today at 2 o'clock and I super nervouse lol. I also get a scan hopefully next week at 7-8 weeks. Anyone els suffering from bad morning sickness image 

also is there anyone who has horses that can share stories of there pregnancy and how the worked it with there horses xx

• Options

When I go for my appointment I will be 8 weeks. I know some insurance companies don't cover the ultrastound until the second trimester. I had my entire colon removed four years ago so they want to make sure everything is okay. I just called my doctor and her nurse scheduled my appointment for me to be there at 8 weeks. So I'm not sure if its early! 

i don't have morning sickness thank goodness. I find it hard to catch my breath though. Doing the easiest things cause me to lose my breath. I exercise four times a week to don't know if that helps. I have lost my appetite though its all my energy to eat sometimes! My guess is that wont last long!! 

• Options

Congrats jessika28

when are you due?? I'm struggling to keep down solids or fluid image hopefully it will pass in the next few weeks. I woulrather have a roll or something cold stays down more 

i got wall my pregnancy notes today sounds weird but it is starting to feel real lol

• Options

I'm due around jan 11th. I will know more once I got to my Jun 3 rd appt by then I will be 8 weeks. I really don't any nasty symptoms. I know my mother had 3 easy pregnancys so I'm hoping this will be easy. I went to Barnes and noble last night and picked up What to expect when your expecting. I've read up to the second month it's really informative. The information seems to be accurate! They tell you ways to modify your eating habits to reduce the nausea or vomiting. 

• Options

Rachie101 I hope your appointment goes well. 

• Options

Congrats ladies image hope both of your apts go well!

Rachie101, hope your sickness settles soon. I had really bad HG with my first but nothing so far with this one, FC everything's ok and this babies just being kindimage

• Options

Thank you both appointment went well I have now got a scan booked for the 21st so I will be around 7 weeks and 4 days. 

jessika28 hopefully you will follow your mums footsteps and have a easy pregnancy. I got a book a called ready steady baby from the midwife it is the same really good book. I'm just so fussy when it comes to textures and it seems to be enhanced by baby bean.

thank you mrsSandminime hopefully this one is oing to be kind lol x

• Options

think am due 16th jan have a scan on mon. Been trying for another child for two years had a mc last june at six weeks am hoping it will all go smooth as am old image Feel a bit guilty as already have kids and am apprehensive about ppls reactions - another one! at your age! I run a business and am finding i can hardly stay awake! But am super happy about having another one fingers crossed image

• Options

hi ive just been reading through every one comments.. and i actually found out i was pregnant about two weeks ago when i went to the gyne he told me im abt six weeks along and due jan 16....had no idea i could of even gotten pregnant since ive been diagnosed with pcos and a prolapsed womb.. im been praying every day since that god protects me and my babyimage

• Options

Congrats! I need a due in feb forum please BE!!!

• Options

I'm due roughly Jan 4th... was early with the other 2 so may be a Dec baby!!  Scan 20th June.....  We did have a few early scans as few little problems so seen baby at 7 weeks. Hows everyone feeling?? xx

• Options

hi all due jan 23rd but my pregnancy is not going good so far image. had to go to gyne with bleeding due back on mon to see if have misscarried image

• Options

Fingers crossed for you Tara, its a very stressful time.  Praying all will be ok for you x

• Options

Thank you TM means lots such a stressful time. its hard not knowing but the only positive sign is that iv had no pain yet but not sure what I should expect for this is my 1st pregnancy which makes it more scary

• Options

I know exactly how you feel as it happened to me on my first pregnancy.  The uncertainity is horrible.  But having no pain is a real positive sign x

• Options

Sorry to hear and hoped all worked out 4 u. Will keep you up dated on how my next scan goes .. Fingers crossed image x