Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Negative result...i could cry

So i did a fr test this afternoon and it was negative image

Really thought as AF had not shown that i was even more so with all the sypmtims last week image

I could kick my self for testing...coming on AF just bloody show up so i can move on ti my next month ttc.

Hope all the other girls had better luck than me this week xx

Replies

• Awwww Sarah, I'm so sorry hun! I don't really know what to say, but I know what it feels like to get a negative when you are hoping for a BFP.

I hope you are ok image

xxxxxx

• Chin up hun maybe it's just a shy bean x

• LH86...Shy bean... how cute is that?! 

Sarah, so sorry image Do what makes you feel good tonight (I run or watch multiple episodes of Grey's Anatomy...image), then pick yourself up and press on image xxx

• Thanks guys image 

Lol gotta love a bit of grey's anatomy! Ya il spend it with my little boy who is a little under the weatherimage 

Just want my Af to turn up so i can get on now, i know my cycles are a bit of a mess at the moment going from 24 day upto 32 days at the longest so maybe i did it too soon or to late in the day, will try again tomoz morning and then leave it till friday before testing again xx

• I know exactly how you feel with willing AF to come! All mine have been without ovulation, so absolutely desperate to get a proper AF - I'm even game for the period pains! image My cycles are anywhere between 15 days and 58, eek. Still, finally booked in with a new doc next week so will see what she says.

Enjoy your little lad - and Grey's.. haha! image xx

• Thanks WooH

I thought it was a bit soon after my m/c just getting my hopes up i think xx

• Still a negative this morning using fr hpt.

Feeling a bit low as i really did think id get some thing even if it was just a faint line using them.

Wontbtest again now till friday and if AF arives in the mean time il let u all know xx

• Good luck babe x

• Good Luck Sarah xxxx

• Thank u girls xx

• Hi Sarah

I was so hoping you'd get your BFP yesterday, but there's still a chance so like you've said, give it a couple of days and then test with literally the very 1st wee of the day to give you the maximum amount of hormones (I had my tests ready out on the shelf behind the loo to save trying to get them out whilst still half asleep and desperate for a wee!). It might just be that you ovulated that little bit later than expected making it too early to test. I have my FC for you!

Kirsty x

• hey sarah x 

im going thro the same thing x cycles for me areusualy 31/32 days x this month im away up at 56! hadbrown spotting last week but unreal cramps all tests were negatuve but doc thot i could be ectopic, was sent tk a&e yesterday, hpt, bloods snd scan ll showrd nothing i was devistated i really thot we done it this month x 

chin up x we just need to keep going xx

• Hi kirsty 

Thanks chick gonna try again friday now with a cbd as iv always had better luck with them, still no af or sign of it as of yet xx

If i dont get my positive im putting it down to my body playing tricks and enjoy my self next month whilst away on holiday and start ttc again in september xx

Hi Kell

Im so aorry huni its heart braking whem they scan u and nothing there, but also glad it was not ectopic as thats not a nice thing to go through, my m/c was over very fast and i didnt suffer long only 3 days of bleeding so thought id cracket it again this month but maybe not, will have to enjoy august and il try again from september onwards xx