Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

An I pregnant or have I miscarried?

Hi

i did a 2 positive test on Friday night that said I was 1-2 weeks  and I started to bleed on Saturday night, only light and I only when I wee. 

I was a bit worried so I went urgent care, they said this could be normal but made an appointment to go and see the early pregnancy unit on Monday to make sure.

I went there yesterday and they did an internal examination, she said she couldn't see anything and couldn't do a test on my urine as it had blood in it. They took a blood test and said they would call me today.

I called them this afternoon and they said I had a early misscarriage but didn't give me much else.

i'vd got some questions still..

i thought they did 2 blood tests to find out if I was pregnant or not from the hcg level?

although I've been bleeding and spotting, it's been quite light (not as heavy as a period) and I've seen no clots etc.

when could we start trying again?

thanks in advance

Replies

• Hi huni sorry to read what your going through your head must be all over the place.

I found out i was pregger 10th june but started bleeding the day after and it lasted 15 days and they didnt do bloods at all on me, i had 3 scans and my 3rd scan showed up empty i had lost my bean.

I was heart broken but i knew some thing was wrong from day 1 i could just feel it as mad as ot sounds, my 1st pregnancy was fine tho and i was a bit nieve and thought it would never happen to me if i could carry full term once id be fine again....i was wrong.

I was in so much pain when i lost baby i couldnt even stand up with out help, 3 days after i lost baby i did a hpt as i had to the epc said to do it and it was negative.

I hope you can get the answers you need huni and i hope u have a sticky bean and the bleeding stops, one of my mates said she bled on and off for the 1st 12 weeks so there 8s always hope xx