Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scared and need someone to talk to.

Hi Ladies, I've been browsing this forum for days and have finally plucked up the courage to make a post. I suffer from endometriosis so take my pill (marvelon) back to back for 3 months before taking my 7 day break. As I take the pill so much and perfectly I don't see how I could fall pg but I have been experiencing some symptoms that concern me. I am extremely tired no matter how much sleep I get I could fall asleep 1 hour after waking up! I have been having spotty dry and irritated skin something I never usually have, I have been feeling nauseous (feels similar to motion sickness) back ache, breathlessness after easy tasks such as climbing the stairs, completely grossed out by chicken all of a sudden and abdominal pain when I sneeze and cough. Is it possible that these are just random feelings maybe related to af coming or do you think I could be pg? Any advise would be much appreciated as I don't want to talk to anyone about it. Xx

Replies