Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

6 days past ovulation

Hello ladies, I've been trying to conceive for 3 years now, I just started clomid this cycle and ive been cramping for a few days now they come and go and only last about a minute. Last year i got pregnant and experienced this all the way up to 8 weeks it ended up in a miscarriage at 12 weeks, im having the same cramps now, im worried that i may not be pregnant... and its too early to test.

Im curious if anyone has experienced this in early pregnancy and what it was from. Also my temps are still very high.

Replies

• Hi I implanted at 5/6 dpo with this baby had cramps and spotting and high temps. goy my very faint bfp at 8dpo and bled on an off right up to 12 weeks, am almost 30 weeks now xx

• Hi there I'm also in my 2ww

Yesterday I was 8dpo and temp was 37.1 today at 9dpo my temp is 37.3

I'm really wanting to test but AF is not due till next week xxx

Just wondering what your temps are? I keep getting waves of sicky feeling but not being sick, I feel like my eyes are a bit heavy, my boobs are normal but nipples are a bit tender apart from that I feel fine, not wanting to get my hopes up as I know my body is good at playing tricks on me xxx