Questions or the midwife
So its my first pregnancy and I'm due to see the MW on 30 Dec. I keep thinking of questions to ask and thinking "Should I ask that or is it silly" or thinking "I'm sure I should ask questions about X, Y and Z".
What questions did/would you ask as a first time pregnancy?
So far I have thought of the following:
- Will I have the baby at my local hospital (which is 5 mins walk away with a small maternity unit) or the bigger hospital about 30 mins drive way?
- Will I have lots of appointments if I am shared care (due to pre-existing medical conditions)?
- Will I always be seen by my midwife? Or other MWs to?
- If I have a problem do I call the mw team, my mw or my GP?
- Will the period like pains stop?!
- Do we have to decide early on if we want tests for Downs Syndrome etc or can we decide that later on?
Any more suggestions would be great