Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

20 week scan

Have we all got our dates through? Mine is on the 6th Jan ... cant wait as it will be good to check in with the little man again. Been feeling him move so thats reassuring that all is ok following the amnio but will be nice to get confirmation image

Replies

• Mine is on the 6th as well Teapot! So lovely that you've been feeling him move after your test - always reassuring! 

Can you believe its time for our 20 week scans already! Not really sure what to expect!

xx

• Don't be alarmed if they spend a lot of time doing checks. I remember my first 20 week scan being quite short and sweet, but this time the sonographer spent at least 10 minutes just looking at the heart, slowing it down, rewinding it, speeding it up and flipping it over and around. We were starting to panic that she was going to tell us something wrong but she said she was just counting the vessels and stuff x

• ours is the 14th and im counting down the days ive started buying a few baby bits and have made a massive list of bits we need now christmas is out the way i can start thinking baby!!!!1

• We seem to be mirroring each other Cherrycracker image ... Think our 12 week scan was on the same date, we are due on the same date, I wonder if we'll actually give birth on the same date!? 

I can't believe we are almost half way through already, seems to be going so quickly this time around!

Puddy, will you find out or are you staying team yellow?

LH86, I heard that too, I have a friend who is 4 weeks ahead of me and she actually asked the sonographer if there was a problem as they were taking so long, whereas with her first she was in and out. Glad I know this because they don't tell you and it could be quite worrying.

• It really was. The quality of scans has improved massively since 2009, pricey for pics now tho! X

• I had mine on the 20th Dec, all fingers and toes accounted for on my little GIRL!

• hooray for the girls x

• Ooh lovely congratulations on your pink bump Lmcarre x
  • Hi , not long to wait now then for some of us , ours is 4th Feb so a little longer to wait , ds was asking how many weeks I was the other day n when I said 15 weeks he said " just think only another 5 weeks n you're halfway there " ,bless him , think he's quite excited , can't wait to see how you all get on x x  

• Really want to find outspink or blue
  • Hope all goes well tomorrow Teapot & Cherrycracker.

My scan is 13th so not too long to wait now!

• Good luck for today cherrcracker and teapot, can't wait to see how you both got on x x

• Thanks evemum24 and sorry for the late update .. All went really well and everything is looking good, so one very relieved and happy mummy. Little tyke is nosey though and wouldn't turn his head so we could get a good profile pic, kept looking straight at us which is what caused problems with the neck measurement on the 12 week scan.

Hope you got OK too cherrycracker x
  • That's fab news Teapot , so pleased all went well , little monkey , nice that he was looking though , can't wait for ours ,exciting isn't it x x