Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i think it is over for me :-(

2»

Replies

• Options
    I'm really pleased for u Keepthefaith, my heart sunk when I read the first post! I would def get checked for uti etc, I had horrendous pains for a couple of weeks, didn't actually hurt when I passed urine though, went to docs, before he dipped test he said it's prob growing cos it doesn't burn when I pass urine, then he dipped test and it actually showed an infection! Been on antibiotics 3 days now and I have no more pain! Wishing u all the best for the 11th, and hope the bleeding stops soon! Take care xx
  • Options

Hi ladies  only just seen your recent posts. Thanks Stacey, I stripped  bleeding for two days but it  started again over weekend  an  now it is like a really bad period, bleeding has gotten heavier as the days gone on. Rang epu this morning an  they have booked  me in for another scan in the morning.I just KNOW  I've got a uti or some type of internal infection and they have just been ignoring it. So frustrated but explained  what a waste of skin my gp is to epu and they were brilliant so HOPEFULLY they will find.  Reason/cause for th  bleeding tomorrow. Or ATLEAST look for one. It really grates on me when they say "we can't give you a reason it just HAPPENS sometimes" and they haven't even looked for one!!  I won't like  I feel TOTALLY unoptimistic about tomorrow but atleast I will know where I stand. How are you stacey??Hope you and bean are ok hun xxxxx

Amuke I am so sorry to hear o  your loss, if you ever nee  to talk or to jus  let rip then you will find the ladies  on here at  wonderfully supportive and many have been through a misscarriages themselves so will understand how you feel hun, a  I do too. Sending hugs to you hun and wishing you all the best for th  future xxxxx

• Options

Joanne rose, thank you hun  those words really touched me an  mean a Lot. 

I will update as soon as I can after scan tomorrow xxxx

• Options
    good luck for tomorrow, i had massive bleed at 6 weeks. i also had a uti. not sure if this was ever the cause.

x x
  • Options
    Keepthefaith good luck with your scan tomrrow I'll be thinking of you and your bean. I hope they find a reason for the bleeding and you can have a healthy and happy pregnancy
  • Options
    Good luck with your scan hun. Really hope everything goes well! Xx
  • Options
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I really hope that everything is ok x
  • Options

Thank you ladies.   Will update as soon as I get chance, my appointment is at ten am xxxxx

• Options

Good luck huni thinking of you xx

• Options

Good luck for your scan today hun x

• Options

Omg it's ALIVE!!!!  I have an eight week baby with a strong and healthy hb!!!!! I have  put up a thread with a bit  more detail but am in a massive state of shock!! Even the nurses at epu are!!!! It truly is a miracle xxxxxx

• Options
    Yay keepthefaith. I saw your new post and was so happy for you.
  • Options

Thanks Nicole  image  it is a big shock lol but a nice one xxxx

• Options

omg babes im sitting herer crying im so happpy for you xxx

• Options

FANTASTIC news!!! image

• Options

Aww thanks ladies it's a huge shock! It's mad because I'd already accepted almost that I'd lost the baby nd that it was all over. And now it's like fun doing out in pregnant all over again for the first time. I'm deffo gonna take it easy and rest it seems to stem the flow. Sarah I got your text t hi morning thank you hunni, I have no credit (AGAIN lol) so I couldn't text you back but it was lovely to know you were thinking of me hun thank you. How are you today? Xxxxx