Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

for fun scan nub guess, sex is already known

hi ladies just a bit of fun for guess work, the sex of this baby is already know ... but what would you guess it is ..... 

Replies

• Im guessing boy x
  • I'd say boy too x

• Girl!! My daughter's scan was exactly like that.
  • That nub looks very girly x

• the "business end" of the pic isn't very clear but if what i THINK is the nub, IS th nub I'm gonna say girl. it seems to be forked at the end so that's girly.at one point i thought it was the cord until i saw the fork, what is it, tell us tell us!! image I'm dying to know now lol xxxx

• Lol .... It's a little girl (my niece) confirmed to be a girl at multiple ultrasound scans, she's dues may,  this scan was at 12 weeks I believe, looks different to mine as I can't see a fork on mine just 2 lines, was hoping to compare the two to give me a guess at gender but to be honest I have no idea lol!!!

this is mine completely dif. im getting slightly obsessed with nub theory. .. but am starting to think maybe its more fun then factual.

• Lol .... It's a little girl (my niece) confirmed to be a girl at multiple ultrasound scans, she's dues may,  this scan was at 12 weeks I believe, looks different to mine as I can't see a fork on mine just 2 lines, was hoping to compare the two to give me a guess at gender but to be honest I have no idea lol!!!

• yay for team pink image aww what's her due date hun?  i love nub guesses!!!! have u got your pic yet hun? can you upload it so we can have a guess? would you, pleeeease!?  image  xxxx

• lol don't know why my phone sent that twice

• ooooh just seen urs now I'll have a look image xxx

• I'd say yours has a fork too, baby must have moved as the snapnwas taken as it's a little bit blurry and out of focus type thing but I'm sure there's a fork there despite the blur so I'm gonna say girl for you too image  xxx

• how many weeks was yours taken at hun? xxx

• just zoomed in on yours piper haha, so cute, and the fork does look longer so it slightly different to the other one as the "prongs" of the fork are longer if that makes sense but I'm sure it's only girls that have the fork so I'm stickin with girl lol image xxxx

• Mines 12 Weeks +2. Cant quite remember her due date end of May 20 something. Hoping I'll be at her birth provided my oh has time off work when she goes in. Though maybe I don't want to be reminded of it too soon!! She's so young 18 I want to give her support. 

• I think girl for u x

• ahh i i hope you are able to go hun, I'll keep everything crossed that it all works.out for you all and you get to be there for your sister. you will probably be morenscared than her as you know what to expect!! i think you will make a wonderful support to her hun, you're a lovely person and sound like an amazing sister, how amazing to get to see your niece come into the world too!! I'm a sobbing ball of snot just watching OBEM and i don't know the people on there god knows what I'd be like at the birth of someone close to me lol xxx

• My oh will be over the moon if we get a girl this time, just noticed the blur think your right there is a line between the two main lines. I already have names picked out for either gender (which is way too early I know)  but with ds2 I was still choosing in the registry office on the last possible day to register.

• I love OBEM it's just the best. Really calmed me down before having my first,and love watching it just to see the babies . Though I think I was more emotional post implanon than I am now pregnant weird.

just hoping the midwives wont be funny with me being there 20+ weeks (if all goes well With this little froggie) 

• i can't see why there'd be a problem with you being there hun, unless your sister is gonna be like i was while in labour with my first and want to bite everbody that came near me lol (it was the gas and air and pethidine lol)  i think it will be a lovely experience for you both and the midwives will see that!  i love obem too, i have never watched one yet where i haven't cried even when I'm not pregnant lol. i watched one i think it was last week where a woman almost gave birth in the car park and she just walked in, they took off her pants, she lent on the bed and just gave birth almost instantly stood up and her dh walke  in JUST as she delivered n he was crying his eyes out cos he nearly missed it bless him lol. did u see that one, i cried then too lol I'm a right snotbox aren't i. can't wait to find out if yours IS a girly, do u know when ur twenty wk scan is yet hun? xxxx