Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I cant concieve

Hi, This is my first post. I bought Clomifene citrate 100mg online as i am unable to conceive again. The first and only time I got pregnant was 8 years ago and i had a miscarriage. Since then conceiving has become difficult, i have been trying for 3 years although i wasn't using contraception before that anyway. I went to get my bloods done for a hormone test, i waited just under 1 month for my appointment, left work early and headed to doctors for a nurse to tell me i couldn't have a blood test as it needed to be done before 10am, my gp had made the appt and she had calculated my dates. I have always acted pretty hard faced and pretended i didn't want a baby, but deep down having a miscarriage really hurt me alot! I was only 17 when i had my first and only pregnancy so losing my baby, then not been able to conceive again has tore me apart. Anyway i know i shouldn't have but i bought some clomifene online. They are white pills with a line down the middle but no imprint. Can anyone who has bought unprescribed Clomid tell me if theirs was the same and if they were ok please? I wont go back to the doctors as when i had my miscarriage they treat me badly and now i have got the strength to ask for help i get a rude nurse and a waste of an appointment. Thanks in advance

Replies