Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Period type cramps

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well. I'm 38+1 today and have been getting period type cramps for a few days now. I've also had quite a runny tummy, lots of tightenings and and a lot of pressure. In fact, my pelvis is killing me. I actually felt like if I pushed my waters would have broken on Friday. Think she's gearing up for her arrival! image I'm so relieved as really not enjoying pregnancy this time, but trying not to get too excited. My DD was 3 days early so hoping she'll be here by next weekend.

Anybody else any signs or symptoms?

Love to you all xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Ooh, sounds promising hun! I'm 37+2 today and I've been getting mild period pains for a few days too and pressure down below, especially when I walk. I'm not getting too excited though, my daughter and son were 13 & 15 days late so not expecting any movement until my c-section on the 10th! Xxx
  • Options

Sounds very promising. 36+3 & nothing here. Although I'm relieved as I really want a home birth & not allowed 1 until I'm 37 weeks on Thursday! My daughter was 4 days late so expecting something similar this time too!

• Options

hi ladies il be 36 weeks on tuesday and iv had like a short shooting pain low down, and pressure down below, also the soft spot on the top of my bump had dropped down lower so hoping some thing is going on!

1 week and 3 days to go till i find out if im being induced or not.....im hoping with water gone for so long they will step in and get things going xxx