Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Update x

We'll have been having tightenings since yesterday lasting over a minute! With s little back ache. Called my midwife and she came round - done an internal on me and I'm 2cm image she said she could feel babies head too!! She also gave me a sweep . Hoping our little bubba will be here soon xx

Replies

• Good luck hun x
  • Thank you. Really hoping this little one will be here very soon xx
  • Aww good luck! Xx
  • Good luck, hope it's a nice smooth labour for you x

• So I'm having these tightening every 5 minutes and some dull back ache. Have phoned the hospital and they said come in when its 5 minutes for 2 hours. I'm still bouncing on me ball so hopefully when I call them I'll be a few more cm than I was this morning . X
  • It dosnt feel real I still think their just braxton hicks but can't be xx
  • I didn't have BH with my 1st baby so wouldn't have known but the day after my sweep I had mild contractions on & off for about 12 hours. Mine got really close together (about 3 or 4 mins) but weren't that painful but then that night my waters went & then I really did get contractions.

Try to rest as I'm sure this is the start for you. Also try to eat & drink to keep your strength up.

Good luck x

• Went back to the hospital last night and still 2cm image going to be walking , bouncing , lots of sex now till the little bubba comes out lol!! X
  • Hope today goes well, Lottie1988. Good luck!

• Remember to take time to rest as well as you'll need the energy for labour. Also eat (even if it's just little snacks) & drink plenty.

Hope it goes well x